Chapter 14

The three arrived at a rusty building that groaned with the soft wind and clattered with the rain pellets that tapped the roof. One stepped closer to the building, casting aside her hood to reveal electric lime hair that swayed softly. Her eyes were a fogged sky blue, but her eyes held nostalgia. The two others beside her stared warily at the old building that reposed closely to the bay of the river.

"I'll go in first." Her eyes shifted from the building to her two close friends, "Usagi's grumpy and protective." She teased the unknown entity and walked into the shuttering building.

"Peridot." Bounding to her with a happy smile, Usagi towered over the pale girl. Daisy white fur that glistened with soft water droplets, his soft paws were wrapped around a water bottle that was half full, his denim eyes were scrubbed by fur. His lapis robes were loose as he was training vigorously with Bishop all day. He bowed to the girl, a bow which was returned.

"Usagi." She smiled at the energetic rabbit, "I..." She trailed off, "I brought some friends here." Usagi opened her mouth to speak, but Peridot continued. "It's Mikazuki and Amaya, they're close friends."

"Peri, why did you invite them here? We are supposed to be hidden."

"I trust them, Usagi." Peridot didn't have to press on, Usagi knew what it meant if Peridot trusted someone.

He gave a reassuring smile, "Get them out of the cold and rain then." Her electric lime hair bounced as she carried herself to the door to allow her friends in. The two new girls walked in, their eyes taking in the inside of the building. Peridot knew it was odd, how the building was hollowed out, courses were attached to the walls as a sense of different environments and ways of fighting. A small helicopter that rested peacefully in the corner of the brightly lit room that had no deficits.

"I am Usagi." The rabbit bowed at the two friends of Peridot.

"Mikazuki." The tall woman bowed as well, her short sunset hair casted over her cornflower eyes.

"I'm Amaya." The shorter woman bowed, her raven hair slipped over her shoulder and fell down its lengthy way, her oak bark eyes glued to the rabbit suspiciously.

"Bishop is in the back planning for our training session." Usagi informed his friend, his eyes glancing towards her.

"Training? What do you do in your training routine?" Mikazuki questioned.

"It depends-," Peridot eyes flickered from Usagi to Mikazuki and Amaya, "-sometimes Bishop makes us do normal training while sometimes it's more individual."

"Though, today it might be more dangerous." Usagi stared at his close friend, "I heard him whisper about the helicopter."

"I'm ready for it."

"What's so dangerous about the helicopter?" Mikazuki asked the pair.

"I have to power the chopper and successfully control it inside of here." Peridot explained the procedure kindly, "It's not that cool." The girl shrugged and looked at the ground. It's almost as if Mikazuki could see it, a figure that wasn't truly there but lurked over the young girl.

"I think it's amazing." Mikazuki smiled, the figure faded lightly with her small compliment.

"You can do it, you're stronger and more controlled with your powers." Usagi supported his dear friend.

"Well," a robotic voice sounded, "I suppose we'll see." A generic man stood on the overlook of the warehouse, staring down at the four beings.

"Bishop," Peridot smiled kindly, "These are some of my friends, Mikazuki and Amaya."