Blood Relatives

"Tristan?"

"Sister!"

"Sister."

"Aurora."

Tristan looked between his two sisters and frowned. "Has something happened?"

"Only the betrayal of our own blood." Aurora muttered.

Clara rolled her eyes and crossed her arms across chest. "Always so dramatic, Rory. Tsk tsk. Why am I here? I was just with a new friend."

Tristan raised an eyebrow. "What new friend? Surely it's not a new suitor."

"Of course not!" Clara hissed, then straightened up and smirked. "His name is Stefan Salvatore."

♔ ☾♔ ☾♔ ☾♔ ☾

-Earlier-

"Stefan, this is Freya, my brand-new older sister. A long story." Klaus introduced. "And this is my... friend. Also a hybrid. And it is quite a long story, also."

Stefan Salvatore nodded and smiled weakly in acknowledgement, and Klaus turned back to Freya, patting Stefan affectionately on the back. "Stefan needs a favor."

"You're an old "friend," are you?" Freya questioned, looking at Stefan suspiciously.

"Well... That kind of depends on your definition." Clara admired the nervous smile on Stefan's handsome face.

Freya scowled.

"Oh lighten up, Freya." Clara moved over to Stefan and held onto his arm. "This darling boy speaks truth."

Stefan coughed awkwardly. "So, um, just full disclosure... I dated your...  Rebekah once."

"Oh! Now that's a story I'd like to here!"

"While that seems like a great story, let's get back to Stefan's wound." She looked back at the Salvatore boy. "A mystical vampire huntress stabbed you with her magic sword." Stefan explained his story and Freya's frowned. "Klaus killed her...

With a giggle Clara said, "But, surprise, surprise..."

"She regenerates." Stefan finished,

Freya sighed dramatically "And won't rest until you're dead." She handed Clara a bowl of paste. "Rub this on his wound."

With a grin Clara took it and began covering the bloody x with the herbal paste. Stefan let out a nervous chuckle. "Right. So, no matter how far I run, this wound acts as a beacon, drawing her to me. So, I guess you could say it's been a bit of a rough week."

"Well, I can't cure the wound, but this paste will mask its signal." Freya said.  "Just let that dry, and you'll be on your merry way."

Stefan frowned in confusion. "You know, not that I was expecting a, uh, parade or anything, but why is everyone so eager for me to go?"

"I'm not." Clara assured.

Freya begins to explain their whole situation to the one called Stefan Salvatore. She puts on a worried face. "What's troubling the Mikaelsons? Oh, let's see. There's Elijah's super-secret society of ancient vampires...One of their more zealous members, an old flame of Elijah's, is trying to undo my mother's most powerful spell..."

Suddenly Clara felt a strange sense of magic overtake her and then her body dropped, Stefan caught it, and her mind was in a Chambre de Chasse.

"What happened?" Stefan questioned, alarmed at the passed out vampire in his arms.