Two Men, One Girl, & One Inevitable Death

"Nik, what a conundrum!"

Aurora's voice was faint at first, but still Clara could hear it as she spoke. Being human was such a drag. She couldn't even wake up properly after being knocked out. She let out a faint groan. Her eyes slowly opened, She saw Hayley unconscious and Aurora gesturing towards her.

"Mother of your child over h ere." Her sister pointed over to Camille, "Woman of your dreams over here-- Oh! Finally you're awake, darling. And then there's Clara, the long lost half blood Mikaelson. Which one should I kill first?"

"You wouldn't harm your own blood." Niklaus said. The muscle in his jaw twitched, meaning he didn't fully believe the words he spoke. "Besides, I'm the one who betrayed you. I'm the one you hate."

"And they're the ones you care for. So, what a pleasure for me to watch your face as I rip them apart!"

Clara had this feeling the Ancestor's were highly amused with her lack of skills as a human. For centuries She's relied on her enhanced senses, so, now she just felt useless. She sighed at her own little conundrum.

Cami instinctively gripped her knife tightly in her hand. "Hey, I'm right here-- ready and waiting." She said, fiercely.

Aurora only looked at her with a patronizing glance. "Oh, Cami...'The Hero' was never a good look on you. Trembling and helpless is more your style."

Suddenly Cami swipe at her with the knife-- with an impressive amount of skill, Clara thought-- but Aurora was much older and seized her wrist with ease, snapping her arm. She forced her to drop the blade onto the ground, then grabbed her by the back of the neck with one hand, and the other on her wrist. "Cami, did Nik ever mention to you what happens when a vampire goes into a room without being invited?"

Both Clara and Klaus' eyes widened in alarm. Before any words could be exchanged, Aurora shoved Cami toward the threshold, causing her to shriek in pain.

"Aurora! Please!"

"Sister!"

Aurora looked furiously at the desperation from both Klaus and her only living sibling. But she was set in her mind and pushed Cami into the apartment, where she fell onto her knees. Loud, pain filled, screams came from her mouth immediately.

Her shrieks of pure agony proved to be too much for Clara.

Without thinking anything through, she leaped up and tried to push Aurora away. Clara, being the weak human she now was, ended up being tossed backwards; her body slammed into the window hard enough to crack it. She groan and touched her, now, bleeding head.

"You see, sister dearest, maybe that little deal you made-- whatever it was-- wasn't such a good idea. You're much too vulnerable now."

Klaus struggled aimlessly against the chains. "Let her go!"

"Hush, Nik! Don't make her final moments any worse than they need to be!" Aurora moved her face right beside Cami, who was still screaming, and yanked her head back. "Darling, I almost feel sorry for you. Blinded by love as I once was, ready to give everything-- even your life-- for one who is and will always be unworthy."

Just when Clara started to think this was where she--her friends and family-- lost, Cami pulled something out from her pocket, a syringe. With Aurora distracted by Klaus, she managed to elbow her in the face.

Hayley then appeared beside her. "Cami, now!"

She nodded and grabbed Aurora into a headlock, then injected her in the neck with the syringe. Aurora to gasped and knocked out almost immediately.