Kiss My Royal Ass (Royal Pain in the Ass Sequel)

Oh my goodness!  I've been gone forever and a day and for that I am sorry.  Good news, I have updates.  I have so many new fans and people who are adding my stories to their libararies and who are voting.  Thank you guys so much.  I have some good news, I have successfully completed my move.  I have a job, an apartment, and things are falling into place.  SooOOOOooooOOOooooo here's the first chapter of Royal Pain the Ass Sequel.  I hope you like it.  <3  As always please vote and comment.

Chapter 1

I rolled my cello out to the waiting car.  I ran into his waiting arms and was met with a kiss.

“Hello, love.” Xavier smiled as his hand found the small of my back and led me to the car.  “What would you like to eat today?”

“Indian!” I beamed.  I’d been craving curry. 

“Alright, whatever you want.” We went to a small shop and ordered and took our seat.  “How was rehearsal today?”

“Not bad, just got a new score to learn, we have a recording session next week.  Just the usual.”

“Sounds like some hard work.”

I shrugged.  I saw Xavier tense and then noticed the paparazzi.  Great.  They got really excited when I came back and have been kind of annoying.  It was only going to be worse when they figured out about the relationship between Xavier and me.  “I am finishing my lunch before we brave them.” I warned Xavier.

“Very well,” he sighed.  “But the longer we wait, the more of them we have to deal with.”

“I am enjoying my food, then we can fight with them.”

Xavier shook his head.  “You’re going to do it your way anyway.” Xavier smiled at me.  And I loved seeing that smile on his face.  More importantly, I love knowing I’m the reason for that smile.  We finished our meal with our normal small talk and by time we were both finished there were at least twenty paparazzi waiting.  “You ready for this?” Xavier asked, his arm going protectively around my shoulders.  “The driver is outside, all we have to do is get to the car.”

“We got this.” I smiled. 

Xavier guided me and deflected all the questions.  All I had to do was keep my mouth shut and try not to trip, however when I did Xavier was right there to keep me from falling.  He helped me into the car and shut the door.  “Are you alright?”

“Yeah, I’m good.”

“You aren’t hurt?”

“No, Xavier, I’m fine.”  I saw him visibly relax.

“Good, I was worried when that reporter shoved you.”

“Mosh pits taught me how to take a push.” I smiled at him and settled against his side.  His arm went around me and it was one of my favorite places to be.  Being around Xavier just made me feel safe.  “So, what do I have to do today?”

Xavier pulled out his planner.  “You have etiquette class with Madame Rouche at four thirty, dinner with the family at six, your usual ride with your father at seven thirty on the books.  Off the books, Harper’s band is playing tonight, and as it is his girlfriend’s birthday, there will be a party.  I have informed Angelica and she would like to go.”

“Sounds good.”

“As usual, I imagine you don’t want me to come with you?”

“Xavier, it’s not that I don’t want you to come,”