Epilogue

Yup.  This is it.  The last installment of Juliet and Xavier's story.  I am going to miss writing for these guys, but I think they deserve the ending they got.  :)  Thank you guys for coming on this journey with me. I love and appreciate all of you.  I hope you guys know that by now!  <3  I probably wouldn't have gotten here without you.  Cheers to four years in Juliet's head!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Epilogue

Seven Years Later

I was sitting on the park bench watching the three of them.

“Higher Daddy!” Amelia squealed as Xavier pushed her on the swing.  I watched as my son flung himself off the swing and turned to see if Xavier had seen.

“Did you see that, Dad?”

“Yes, good job, Gunnar,” Xavier praised as he pushed Amelia again.

“Mum!” Gunnar ran over to me.  “Did you see me?”

I smiled as Gunnar pulled himself up onto the bench beside me.  “Yes, I did, baby.  You jumped far.  That might be the best one ever.” I beamed down at him as he laid his head on my swollen stomach.  

“One of them kicked me.” Gunnar snorted as he sat up.  “Do we have to keep them?”

I grinned and rubbed my stomach.  Gunnar was less than thrilled about his younger brothers’ arrival, which would be happening in about a month or so.  “We kept you,” I teased as I wrapped an arm around him and he snuggled closer.  “I know it’ll be different.  You were a lot littler when Amelia was born.”

“Do I have to share with them.”

“Some things.  Good news, you’re the oldest, you get everything first.  Then, when you’re done, it can be handed down to them.”

“What if I don’t want them to have it?”

“You won’t have to share anything with them for a while.”

“I don’t want them, Mommy.”

I kissed his forehead.  “I know, baby.  Tell you what, tomorrow is the baby shower, a day for these guys.  What if, after that, you and I, we go out and do something?  Just me and you.”

“What about Daddy?  And Mia?”

“I’ll have Daddy take Mia.  It’ll just be us.”

“Okay.  Can we get ice cream?”

“You betcha.  Why you don’t get Daddy and tell him it’s time to go?”

“Okay, Mommy!”  Gunnar sat up.  “DADDY!  MOMMY SAYS IT’S TIME TO GO!” Gunnar shouted at the top of his voice.

“Good job, Gunnar,” I laughed as Xavier turned and I nodded to him.  He stopped Amelia, tickled her, then threw her in the air.  After he caught her he put her on his shoulders as he came over.  

“Ready to go, darling?”

“Yeah, we should get going.” I pushed myself up and got to my feet and groaned.  

“You alright?” Xavier asked as he set Amelia down and had a hand on my back.

“Yeah, just tired.” I nodded.