Chapter 14

It really was mean of me to leave you there.  Soo, this is super short, but a little less mean.  I wanted to get this out quickly, so I haven't edited yet.  Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 14

I woke up to a throbbing headache and I was incredibly nauseas.  This had to be the worst hangover ever.  I didn’t even remember drinking.  I opened my eyes and didn’t recognize anything.  I was in a bed with rich red sheets.  I groaned as I rubbed my head.

“Finally, sleeping beauty is awake.”

I nearly jumped out of my skin as I looked around the room.  That smug bastard.  “What the fuck?”  I growled. In the corner of the room, Ethan was watching me from a chaise lounge.  His fingers were laced behind his head and his ankles were crossed.

“I warned you, you fucking bitch.” Ethan smirked.  “I can’t wait to see you get yours.”

“Where the fuck am I?”

“Doesn’t matter.” Ethan shook his head.  “You won’t be here long.”

“What happened?”

“Just pest control.”

“What?”

“You’ve been a thorn in my side for far too long.  You really fucked up crossing me.”

“No, you fucked up, thinking you could take my little sister for a ride.”

Ethan shrugged.  “She was just a naïve little meal ticket. Faithful too.  I could have done anything before you.”

“You’re a fucking creep.”

Ethan shrugged.  “And you have no manners and no consideration for how your actions affect others.”

“I’d rather not live up to your standards and actually be a good person.”  I sneered as I sat up.  “What fucking time is it?”

“That is not how you ask a question.” Ethan chided.  He stood up and strode over in long languid strides.  “It’s a shame I can’t touch you.  I think it would have been fun.”

“Are you fucking serious?”

“Unfortunately.  I bet you would have been fun.” Ethan winked.  “But, that wasn’t my agreement.  At least you’ll be gone.”

“Did you fucking touch Angelica?”

Ethan chuckled.  “No, she’s no longer a problem for me.  She can be somebody else’s problem.”

“Ethan, what’s this all about?”

“You ruined my life.  Now, I’m going to return the favor.”

I narrowed my eyes.  “What’s the game?”

“I give you to someone who wants to see you again.  Then you’re out of England, you’re off the map in general.  You pissed a lot of people off you wannabe princess.  I’m doing a lot of people a favor by doing this.”

“What are you doing?”

“That’s enough questions.  Are you going to be a good girl and cooperate or do I get to hit you over the head with a golf club?”

I narrowed my eyes.  “You fucking psycho!”

“If you want to eat, watch your whore mouth.”