Chapter Twenty-Four

After the quite awkward reuniting of Remus and Eve, the two girls were able to settle quite quickly into the boys' dorm. James became comfortable with the two fairly quickly, though, Peter took a long time to get used to the two new faces. Just getting into the motion of having them around as they were getting ready to leave.

Eve and Efa ended up staying with the boys for an hour before Eve claimed that she had to go back and see how Emitt was doing. Considering, he had gone out to find his own twin just moment before her.

Efa had agreed to go with her. The two girls made their way out of the boys' dorm, sneaking through the window so the other Gryffindor's wouldn't get suspicious. Giving a hug to each boy, the two girls quickly transformed and flew out the window and towards the Forbidden Forest: Eve's house.

Emitt and Elias looked towards the front door of Eve's house. Her voice ringing throughout the large home, "Emitt?"

"In here, Eve!" Emitt shouted towards the hall which held the door. The two girls were just out of view of the Faery and Sprite, but soon they revealed themselves.

Eve came around the corner first, soon followed by a blonde in a blue turtleneck dress that went down to her neck. "There you are, Emmy." She walked over to the two boys and sat herself beside Emitt, the blonde following behind her, "I'd like you to meet Efa, my twin."

"Nice to meet you, Efa." Emitt held out his hand for the Sprite to shake.

Efa smiled at the faery and gently shook his hand before looking over at the man's company. Someone who looked just like him. "I'm assuming you're his twin?" She asked looking over Elias' neat hair and blue suit, "Efa." She held out her hand.

"Elias." He shook her hand with a small smile as he looked over her. "Pleasure to meet you."

"You as well." She smiled.

Eve smiled at the duo, quickly making eye contact with Emitt and giving him a wink before looking in between Efa and Elias. Emitt let out a snort, quickly covering it up with a cough.

The owner of the home jumped up of the couch, "This calls for a celebration!"

"A celebration?" Elias asked, curiosity shinning in his blue eyes.

"Yes!" Eve nodded seriously, "The four of us have done the impossible: we found our twins! That calls for a celebration my friend."

"Why not?" Efa nodded with a smile, looking back to Emitt and Elias. "What do you say, Emitt? Elias?"

"Sure," the two said in unison.

"Celebration!" Efa cheered.

The celebration of being united with their twins went on for a couple of hours. Eve and Emitt using their magic to get some delicious cake and some wizarding Fire Whiskey and Butter Beer that Sirius had told Efa about. The four Faeries had a wonderful time at Eve's house and ended up falling asleep in the living room. Either comfortably on the sofa, or on the floor which was covered with blankets from Eve's room.

When Eve woke up, they wasn't plagued with the painful headaches that Efa had heard about. She was pain free.

Though, Eve did end up groaning in annoyance when she spotted the mess of her kitchen from her multiple failed attempts at cake before Efa had the bright idea to magic it. Once she cleaned up the kitchen, she moved Emitt into her room, off of the floor.

Efa and Elias were the lucky ones and were able to claim the couch before the Fae's.

Eve glared at the Sprite's as she stretched out her back before grabbing a book from the case and making her way into the pristine kitchen. Making herself comfortable at the table, Eve opened up the random book and started to read.

Reaching the second chapter, Eve was quite content with book. So, being happy, wasn't alowd to continue as something squawked outside her tree home and she was met with a pretty little barn owl holding out an envelope.

The Faery walked over to the window and quickly shrunk the envelope and letter, snatching it from the offending owl and ripping it open. She unfolded the delicate parchment and read the familiar feminine handwriting.

"Dear Eve," Lily had written, "I................"