Chapter 43

"Dan" I look up to see the most devastated face.

"It's not what it looks like" I struggle to get my words out of my mouth and to get Nick off of me.

"Gracie!" The devastated looks continue to appear across Jasmine's face and then to Anthony's.

Dan had tears stinging his eyes, he must have thought that Nick and I had done god knows what. 

He had to know that I wasn't a cheater, Nick stumble into my room. Drunk, for that mater, claiming that he wanted me back.

"he's drunk. i promise it was just that. he was at my window and i opened it, then he started saying stuff about wanting me back."

Dan's eyes started to calm down, his breaths went from intensive breaths to slow ocean breaths.

Anthony sent Nick out the window, where he belonged. Calmer conversations began, and we prepared for our ice-skating outing.

I slipped out of my pajamas into more suitable clothing. Since it is November 2nd, that would make it a New York City winter. In other words *hell*

I looked like a christmas elf: red jeans, a white thick sweater, and black snow boots.

"Exactly a christmas elf" Dan, stood in the middle of my doorway.

"great minds think a like" I moved from my vanity to Dan.

Dam glanced at my solid, white dresser and picked up a beanie: a green one.

"A little winter elf" He joked.

"Put it down, please."  I didn't joke back.

He twisted the hat over his hand, before walking over and placing it on my head. Not to mentioned that goofy smile glow across his face.

We had this whole cute moment where he just stared into my eyes, with his hands on my face.

"Hey, love birds, let's get going!" Anthony rushed us out of my bedroom.

I don't think he was concerned that we needed to leave, it was more the fact that he didn't want a boy in my room.

Dan laughed and helped me put on my snow white jacket.

I was so excited to go ice skating, between Hamilton and school we never had time to do anything.

Once we entered the ice skating rink, I slipped and fell right on my but.

We continued, Anthony and Jas held hands and skated. Dan and I copied their behavior.

We skated for about two hours, and then we had to go on to lunch with the Hamilton cast and other Broadway show.

I'm grateful for this.

an// editing the whole book.