Chapter 53

Gracie's POV

"Woah, buddy! You want to come with? I mean you can be there to proof that we aren't going to "bait" her?" Jeremy spoke softly, while he laid his hands on my shoulders.

"What is 'baiting' anyways." I asked innocently, trying to hold a strong position but Jeremy's strong arms over my shoulders. It was useless.

"Gracie. You want to know why I left? You really want to know the reason why? " He asked me. I nodded, "These guys use to come see other shows and bait the actors. Ask them to come audition for Newsies. "

"That's not a bad thing." I stepped forward to Thayne, "Sometimes it's time to leave a show."

I knew what I just said had a double meaning. I mean leaving Hamilton wouldn't be the end of the world, right? I have been doing this for almost two years now. What if I want to move on? I think the fans would be a lot more chill at a lesser known show.

"Do you think it's right a prime dancer, who everyone adored in Something Rotten, left came to Newsies and their show closed the next week?" Thayne spoke, obviously mad about that particular situation.

"Are you being serious? How could Micheal James Scott be the fall of that show? We didn't. He didn't. Sometimes a show ran its time. Like some actors do." I was pulled backwards behind Jeremy, and beside Ben Cook.

"You be careful." Thayne pasted Jeremy and nodded to me, "I'm serious."

"Of course, she will." Ben Cook told Thayne. He kinda looked somewhat sad, and anxious. Without a second though, he just left, out the stagedoor.

"Bye bye, Thaynie." The cute Italian boy, Tommy Bracco said before Thayne exited.

"Why don't we hangout at Juniors?" Jeremy offered in a question form.

"I'm down." I think that was Ben Fankhauser, who had stayed rather quiet during the whole, previous quarrel, said.

"What about you?" Jeremy Jordan turned back to me, and asked.

"I love cheesecake! " I giggled. Juniors, in my own opinion, was the best cheesecake in New York City. Have I mentioned that before? Maybe? Sorry.

"Me too." Jeremy patted his stomach, laughed, and laid his hand back on my shoulder again, "We should get going then."

As we walked the routine two blocks, routine only because it is my favorite place in New York City, to Juniors. I couldn't help but think about Thayne and what he said. I mean the guy Michael James Scott, he could not have really been the down fall of Something Rotten. Honestly, there are so many wonderful, talented actors in New York, so that couldn't of been the reason, could it? 

"Hi. My name is Olivia, and I can take you to your seats." Her dark arbun hair flew ajacent to her back. She looked oddly familar, like I had seen her before. She led us to a quiet area at the back of the pattio. "Your waiter Chelsee will be out here soon to get your order."

I slid into the booth, followed by Jeremy and Ben Fankhauser. Then, on the other side was Tommy Bracco, and Ben Tyler Cook. What would I would I assume was our waiter walked up to her table. She had something smart yet innocent about her. Her small saturated body worked well with her adorable, small pixie cut.

"Hello. My name is Chelsee, and I will be waiting your table tonight." She had a small giggle acute to her petite smile. "May I get you guys around of drinks."

"I'll take a Coke." Jeremy stretched his arm over the booth.

"Water." I responded. They all looked at me," I have to keep my dancer figure."

They laughed at me, "You can not even weigh over one thirty?" Ben said to me.

I laughed back at him, "One twenty five." I quietly said.

"Man what I would to be like that." Ben Fankhauser said, and I giggled a bit.

"I'll take a Coke," Ben Tyler Cook said, "because I don't care about keeping my dancer body in tact.", and raised his hands up in the air.

Ben Fankhauser chuckled, "I'm not a dancer so I'll take a beer." I looked at him, a hint of judgement in my eyes.

"What? I'm a grown adult." He said.

"I do care about my 'dancer bod' so it's a water for me." Chelsee chuckled a bit then ran back to the inside.

I looked over to the waiter, Chelsee, who was gossiping with the host, Olivia, that sat us down. She rushed over with our order of drinks. After passing our drinks out, she took our order for meals. If you know me, I had to get my double chocolate truffle cheesecake. Chelsee smiled after each and every word of Jeremy's words, which I had to roll my eyes to. She eventually left with our orders, and I sipped on my water.

"So, the boys and I want to know if you would come audition for Newsies?" Jermey's question rung through my ears like a shot gun.

Newsies.

an //

show day tomorrow. what do you think about that question? i am interested in your questions and answers.

kenzie