Chapter 22

^^^
This is kind of how I'm picturing Jake for this, but with gray eyes and a little younger. It's actually Zachary Levi, but just pretend lol

 It's actually Zachary Levi, but just pretend lol

I know it's painful to read... I'm mentally screaming too.

P.S. Shit gets real in this chapter

- Sparks <3
—-----------------------------------------—

Louis hears a seatbelt unbuckle as soon as the car rolls to a stop, and the mistakable sound of a door opening. The shoulder tenses under his cheek and Harry squirms, letting out an odd noise that tells him he's stretching, yawning, or both. He slides out, clicking the door open and taking his shoulder with him - much to his disappointment, and Louis protests quietly. It's not fair. He was so warm. Noticing he's not coming back, he just kind of falls against the seat, face first.

Harry giggles. Then he reaches down and unbuckles Louis, shaking his shoulder gently. "Louis, we're here." The sleepy boy ignores him, mumbling and curls further into a ball.

There's a sigh above him then he hears the trunk and suitcases on wheels on the cobblestone outside.

"Harry, wake Louis up please. We have to get inside."

"I tried. He refused to get up."

"Well, figure something out. We have to check in before 11:00."

"Louis..." Harry taps his forehead, and Louis just lets his nose crinkle. "I'll buy you a candy bar if you help me out here." Nothing. Clearly he does not know the ways of getting him out of bed yet. "You know what -"

Harry literally climbs in and drags him out. He still pretends to be asleep, letting his body slump onto the pavement. "Aw," he whines, frustrated. He gives his lifeless arm a few tugs. "Louis, you'll have to stand to get inside." He pauses to gauge a reaction but gets none. "For God's sake..."

He resorts to picking him up bridal style, Louis curling into the pocket of his chest. "Bastard. I know you're awake." Louis just smiles slightly, nudging his chest with his nose and not so discreetly sniffing him. He always smells so good.

Together, they come up upon the cabin, and Louis dares to open his eye a peek to look. They widen in disbelief though when he looks up. It's bloody huge. A fucking mansion made of of logs. This cabin is a lot more lavish than he pictured it'd be. To be honest, he was expecting like a Lincoln log house out in the middle of nowhere with a falling down roof. But it's the complete opposite. It's definitely a lot nicer than their house. There are lights decorating nearly every side, lighting up against the night sky and setting the stars ablaze. Louis lifts his head a little higher to look. "Holy shit."