Chapter 23

Let me just say

Let me just say...this is fucking adorable. He's fucking adorable. The person who made this should be praised...

God, why did you curse my school with uninteresting boys when you could've thrown him in the mix?

I want a Harry so bad 😭 *sobs

Happy Thanksgiving!! 🦃 Have a great holiday reuniting with your families!

—------------------------------------------—

Harry wakes him up by slapping him with a pillow, and the plush rectangle startles him out of a really fantastic dream. He's curled up on the edge of the bed still, where he fell asleep, but he flails and punches Harry in the chest in surprise, screaming. A large hand immediately comes between them, slapping his hand down and rubbing his chest with a frown until Louis calms down a little. He doesn't remember what exactly he was dreaming about, but he's pretty sure it involved a lot less of his stepbrother. And he kind of really wants to go back to a place where Harry didn't wake him by pillow.

"What the hell was that for?" He yells, picking up his own pillow and hitting him back.

Although Harry's hair was already a little mangled from sleep, the pillow creates a static and the strands rise to make him look like he was just electrocuted on one side. His plump lips part in shock, appearing every so slightly pissed that he actually hit back. Maybe it would've been alright if it was playful, but Louis' not feeling real playful at the moment. Ever since their little spat - God, it wasn't even a spat - he's been in a rut, mind wise. He wishes he could just say that those four words didn't effect him, but then he'd be lying. They probably made it into his dreams somehow with how much he rolled it over in his mind before he finally passed out.

"It's time to wake up."

"And you had to slap me with a flipping pillow?"