Chapter 25

^^ True

Happy Holidays!! 🎄🎁

- Sparks <3

—------------------------------------------—

"Oh my God. You were right. Ew, ew, ew!"

Harry lazily looks up from his position on the couch, watching Louis dart into the living area from the bathroom. His blue eyes are wide, perturbed, and his cheeks an awful shade of pink. He lowers the volume on the television so he can try to make out what he's muttering. "I was right about what?"

Louis bites his lip, nearly ripping the skin. He was really hoping the pain would remove the disturbing memories. He can't believe that just happened, and he saw it. "Our parents are fucking in their bedroom."

"How can you be so sure?" His stepbrother sits up, obviously trying to hide his snorting laughter. "Not that I think you're wrong. But they could be intimidating whales. You never know."

Walking over to him, he slaps Harry on the chest playfully. "That's not bloody funny! I'm a witness! I'm a fucking witness!" Harry pulls the blanket up to his chin, laughing loudly as he tries to block Louis' assaults. "I'll never be able to get those images out of my mind. I need to erase my brain...and then burn it. No, that's not enough - I need to drive to the middle of the desert and -"

"Shh," Harry shushes, grabbing his hand and pulling him down to put a hand over his mouth. "Let me hear."

After a good thirty seconds of silence and a skeptical look from Harry, there's a girly giggle. But at this point, Louis' more focused on the sight of the clean-cut jaw in his face. His green eyes dart between his and their parent's bedroom, ears no doubt straining to pick up the noise. "Why would you want to?" He questions with a scoff, cringing as the noises get a little more high-pitched.

They both finally snap at a moan, and Harry actually gets up, leaving empty space where he was supporting Louis over him. Squeaking, he loses his balance and tumbles onto the warm spot he was just in. He lets his gaze slide up in a disturbed way, making sure Harry caught his expression of annoyance. "Nope. Nuh-uh. I'm not listening to this. You want to go downstairs? Play some pool or get a bite or something? Anything? I just do not want to be anywhere near here."

Groaning, he sits up. "Yes, please."

"Unless you want to see who can make the most noise."

"Harry!"

"Now you're getting it. I think we'd win."

Louis' face feels hot. "Must you?"

The curly bastard smirks, winking. As if he didn't suggest they had sex to compete with their parents about who could make the most noise. Raising his arms overhead, he stretches his lean upper body, looking at the clock. "I don't know how long it's open. Probably only till 11:30."

"We've got time."

There's a huge sense of relief when they make it out of the room, but a certain awkwardness as the reality of what happened hits. Harry puts an arm around his midsection and squeezes him in a brief hug to ease the delicate atmosphere that makes him blush and smile slightly. He turns his head into it - not even all that caught off guard by all the little touches anymore - and getting a whiff of his crisp scent before he retracts it again. "Don't worry, Boo. I still like you. Even though your dad is violating my mum."