1 - That's right a punch in the face!

Feeling my way through the darkness

Guided by a beating heart

I can't tell where the journey will end

But I know where to start

They tell me I'm too young to understand

They say I'm caught up in a dream

Well life will pass me by if I don't open up my eyes

Well that's fine by me

[2x]

So wake me up when it's all over

When I'm wiser and I'm older

All this time I was finding myself

And I didn't know I was lost

I tried carrying the weight of the world

But I only have two hands

Hope I get the chance to travel the world

But I don't have any plans

Wish that I could stay forever this young

Not afraid to close my eyes

Life's a game made for everyone

And love is the prize

[2x]

So wake me up when it's all over

When I'm wiser and I'm older

All this time I was finding myself

And I didn't know I was lost

Didn't know I was lost

I didn't know I was lost

I didn't know (didn't know, didn't know)

I am currently in stasis.

It sucks.

What is stasis you ask?

Well if you hadn't interrupted, I would have told you by now,

There is a potion, which takes a month to make, which my father made for me.

It is called the stasis accomplice draught.

Basically, it is an accompaniment to the stasis spell, protecting my organs and providing the Trigger to end the stasis spell. I will wake as soon as I hear somebody speak (a human, a witch or a wizard)

How do I have time to give magic lessons in my head, you might be wondering? Well look back and see if you can work it out!

My father will wake me one day.

He will come for me, and as soon as I awake, I will punch him in the face.

Currently, I reside in a forgotten bedroom in the Black family home.

My Mother hid me here after Father gave me the potion.

It is so BORING!

I'll spend time describing myself.

I wouldn't consider myself pretty, but Father says I'm a dark beauty. I have pale skin and black hair, with dove coloured eyes. I have no freckles or other blemishes(mostly). I also have long delicate fingers with long fingernails. I wear age 12-13 clothing, size 6, and as you might have guessed, I'm a bit of a midget(I get that from Mum - Father is tall). My feet are size 2 1/2 and I like wearing red, yellow, purple and grey.

Father says that he loves me most when I behave just like him, but I prefer my bubbly side.

How do I exist?

Because of this. One stupid mistake, and I'm the one that was forgotten.

"Tom! Tom!" A 7th year-head girl in fact- is racing through the hallways of Hogwarts, calling for her two years Boyfriend of the Slytherin variety.

She eventually finds him in the library, and drags him all the way up to the seventh floor.

She leaves him standing in the middle of the hall and, opposite a tapestry of goblins, she paces three times, concentrating hard.

A door appears in the rough stone. A mahogany door with elaborate carvings on it. She pushes it open and enters, becking to Tom to follow.

"Lu?" He asks, following her in.

She turns around to face him, and he is startled by her pale face and glittering eyes.

"Lucretia are you okay?" He asks her.

"Impregnantwithyourchild." the words come out in a rush, and She looks worried.

"Really? oh Lu!" He says, a look of brooding and excitement etched upon his handsome face.

They let me live. I grew up in a manor house. However, Father's political campaign was becoming too dangerous - people were going to find me. So we decided on a stasis.

So I'm fifteen, lying in a bed, unconscious until I hear someone speak.

I am Eva Riddle, and this is my story.