3 - Can't Say

"What?" Says Mrs. Weasley, her expression changing from confusion to fear and anger. She has her wand out in a moment.

"Don't." I say flatly.

"Why not?"

"Because A) It will rebound, and B) it will probably hurt someone, because C) I'm just about unjinxable, so D) It'll be a waste of time and E) energy." I say simply.

Her wand falls limply by her side.

Then a couple of people thunder down the stairs.

I am introduced.

"This is Fred and George." I nod.

"Hello George and Fred." I say, eyeing them up.

The one on the left is hotter.

"I'm Fred, the Prettier one." Says the hotter one. I pretend to eye him up and down.

"Nope, not prettier at all, but if it helps you sleep at night..." I laugh.

"You got told!" Someone yells down the stairs. I look up and don't see her.

"Hey Willow, didn't we do somethig similar when we met?" says George.

"I dunno I can't remem- OH YES WE DID!" the the twins run back upstairs.

Suddenly I become aware of my clothing situation. Hermione is wearing a Hooded jumper and Denim trousers. I spin around and I am instantly in a more fitting outfit; an oversized light grey jumper and black leggings, with navy ...ankle boots? they have the converse logo-YAY I'M WEARING CONVERSE!

I notice that Hermione is staring at me, and the boys are whispering to Mr. Sirius Black, my great nephew or something.

I smile at Hermione, because she's the only fairly nice person in this room.."Hey."

She smiles faintly back."Hey."

"Do I look like this Voldemort guy at all?" I ask her, striking a pose.

She laughs. "I haven't actually seen him yet, you'll have to ask Harry or Ginny. How did you change your clothes, that's advanced magic and what about the trace? I mean you look my age..." She trails off.

"One of the perks of being suspended in time. In the eyes of the ministry, I'm like mid-forties because I have all those years of memories, but I have a 15 year old body." I explain. "the clothes... well, I've always been able to do it, so...?" I shrug."Not a clue. And who's Ginny?"

"Oh. I was hoping you could teach me." She pouts."But that age thing is really cool! I know Ron dosen't like you but he's a git, and I do, I think you're really nice. Ginny is Ron's little sister."

"Shit! There are more?"

"Yes. That was my reaction too. Nice to know I'm sane."

"Me too, Hermione. My first friend! Ode to Hermione!" I cry.

"Hermione, Hermione,

The first to be nice to me,

Hermione, Hermione,

The one who I like already!" I sing.

I am about to sing a second verse when a man with a long, white beard and equally long, white hair enters the room.

"Is this her Molly?" he says, looking sternly at me. I just contiunue with my composing.

"Hermione, Hermione,

She smiles so kindly,

Hermione, Her- what?" I ask.

"Eva, you need to go with professor Dumbledore." Hermione tells me. Well fuck that, I was composing! Hermione then turns to 'Professor Dumbledore' and, "Sir, can I come with you and Eva, please!" Aww she's so nice to me!