4 - Harry Who?

After around a week at Grimmauld place, spent de-gunging, being watched and reading the daily prophet, I notice that a shitload of people are preparing to go out.

"Where're you going?" I ask.

"To get Harry." answers Tonks, the Metamorphamagus. I grin.

"Who's Harry?"

"Harry Potter." I shake my head.

"Never heard of him except those side references in the prophet, but that's always biased." I click my fingers and spin, and I'm in a black leather cat suit thing with black boots, black gloves and a short black bob of hair. I know, without checking, that I have blue eyes and high cheekbones. "I want to come."

"Cool outfit, but no. No-one underage, nothing to Trace."

"BUT I WANNA!" I non-verbally summon Alyssa, my broom, and she whips down the stairs. I click my fingers and she turns black.

"Kreacher!" I call. There is a loud CRACK, and the grimy house-elf appears.

"What can Kreacher do for Miss Riddle?"

"My cloak, do you know where it is? it was on this peg once."

"Of course Miss Riddle, Kreacher kept Mistress' cloak in the safest place on orders of her mother." He vanishes, and a few seconds later, reappears with my cloak.

"Thank you Kreacher. " I dismiss him with a wave of my hand, and he wanders back down the corridor.

"Cute, but you're still not coming."

"Try and stop me."

"You do realise that if you come we'll have to change our whole flying formation. And that will mess up our plans."

"WHY??" I yell, than storm into the kitchen. Why do I even bother?

A few minutes later, I hear another girl trying to go. She has better arguments then me and they still don't let her.

She can apparate.

She is annoying.

I like her.

Twenty minutes later I pace the kitchen. "Ugh! This is so BORING! There's no-one to annoy." I continue, "Tonks is gone. So's Mad-Eye, Lupin, EVERYONE except the adults and they're in a freaking meeting!" I scream out. "Hermione and the Weasley kids are being ignoring." Suddenly a white-hot pain fills my forehead, and dots swim across my vision. I try not to collapse to the floor, and fail.

Severus Snape is kneeling in front of me.

"You bring news, Severus?" I ask in a high, cold voice. I am seated in a dark, high-backed chair with black, leather armrests.

"Yes My Lord, News of the strangest kind." Curiosity swells inside me.

"Tell me."

"A girl has been found at the headquarters. She bears the name is Eva Riddle." I nearly gasp, but restrain myself. She awoke? Who woke her?

"Impossible! Only I could open the door!" I breathe. "She must have broken it!"

"Pardon, my Lord?"

"Nothing. You are dismissed." I wave my hand at him, and he exits the room, leaving me to think about my missing daughter.

She's certainly powerful, with all those potions I gave her. I counted her assets on my fingers:

A Metamorphamagus, Switcher (A/N Can switch appearances of things around them with a click of their fingers. Can change their clothes with a spin.) adopted heir of Slytherin and born heir of Gryffindor, plus with an abnormally large magical core. She was a Parselmouth, and also possessed large quantities of courage and cunning. She also had a natural self-healing talent, and automatically used magic to enhance her abilities.

My daughter was invincible.

I sit up with a gasp. They think that my father is Lord... something, and I just went into the mind of Lord... something who just thought of me as his daughter. Is it linked?

Nah. 'course not. (sarcasm)

The one whose mind I just went into sounded just like my father when he's being creepy.

I need to talk to Snape.

---- TIMESKIP ----

"Keep your voice down!" I hear Mad-Eye Moody say as they walk down the hallway.

"Why?" A new voice. This must be the fabled Harry Plotter (something like that).

I peer out of the kitchen and spot them making their way up the hall.

"The kids'll explain. Go upstairs, third floor, second door on the right." Hey! That's my room! And when did Mrs Weasley get here? Oh... the door opened. While they are still having a meeting. Harry Potty then goes upstairs, and I'm still stuck in the kitchen, supervising the dinner.

Eventually the meeting ends, and I immediately grab Snape.

"Hey Snape," I say.

"What is it Miss Riddle?" He snarls. O.O angry!

"Did you tell Lord Thingamabobby about me like an hour ago?"

"What's it to you?" He sneers. "As a matter of facts, I did. Now leave me alone." As he storms off, I absentmindedly stir the stew.

Lord Thingy is my Father.

Oh No.

Lord Watchamacalit is my FREAKING father.

Daddy Dearest.

Dad

FATHER!

THAT EVIL DUDE IS MY DAD!

shit.

So what happened to Handsome Tom Riddle?

\|/ \|/ \|/ \|/ \|/

Hermione gets a prefect badge, and I still manage not to meet Willow.

DANG IT SHE SOUNDS AWESOME! I KEEP MISSING HER!