prologue

prologue;
The sound of my footsteps echoed through the city. It was completely deserted, but it was no surprise.

I mean, it was 1 in the morning.
What got me to come out on the streets at 1 in the morning?

I don't know.

But here I am walking through this dangerous empty street with nothing but street lights helping me find my way around.

The moon glistened in the sky, leaving me smiling at the beauty of the night sky.

I stood there for a moment before I heard footsteps behind me.

My first instinct was to hide.
I mean who knows what could happen to an 18-year-old girl on the streets past midnight.

I leaned down behind a small trash can observing the figure that was behind me.

Once the figure was close enough, I was able to see it's face and realize that it was nothing but a normal teenage girl, around my age.

Maybe even younger.

Probably 16 or 17 at the least.

I observed her face.
She had blonde hair that was about shoulder length, maybe longer and if I saw correctly, dark brown eyes with dark bags formed under them.

Her makeup was smudged and she looked like she had been crying.

She walked a little further until she was about 10 feet in front of me.

She started pacing back and forth, from what it look liked I guessed that she was making some kind of important decision.

A permanent decision.

Suddenly, the girl came to a halt and she whipped away her tears.

A determined expression came upon her face and she began to speak.

"I'm sorry." She spoke in
barely a whisper.

I narrowed my eyes to get a better look before I realized what she was doing.

She pulled out a gun from her small handbag and raised it to her head.

I rose from my squatting position and screamed, "no!"

I ran towards her just as the trigger went off, she fell to the floor with a thump and the gun fell to the floor beside her.

I screamed again and ran towards her, I fell to my knees beside her and cradled her head.

a pool of blood surrounded me as I continued to scream.

That's when I heard footsteps, and sirens, and the voices of people calling out for help.

I don't know where they came from but I know they were there.

And something made me feel like they saw a minor portion of what happened.

Or at least just enough to know what the girl had done.

She had killed herself.

++++++++++++

[ A/N ] ::

hey everyone !!
New fanfic yayyy.

I hope you all enjoyed the prologue and are excited to read the first chapter. I'm sorry if it wasn't very well written, this is only my first fan fiction so I can't say that it's going to be the best you've ever read.

Before I begin I would just like to confirm that no I do not know 5SOS in real life and that this is completely fiction. None of it has occurred in real life and the main character and her family is nothing but a figure of my imagination. Also I do not own any of the bands or music that might be mentioned in this fan fiction.

Now that that's out of the way, I hope you enjoy the rest of the fan fiction! I will make sure to update frequently because I know how it sucks to have to wait for an update. :) xX

Please comment/vote/share

If you have anything against my fan fiction please comment about what you don't like about it, as an unexperienced writer I'm still learning and I'd like to know new ways to improve my writing skills.

Please be descriptive don't just straight up say 'it sucks' tell me why it sucks and what I can do to make it better.

And if you like it please comment what you like about it and why you like it so I can write more of something like that. :) <3

xX thank you for reading!

xoxo,
K