fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Today was the day of my aunt's wedding and my nerves were beginning to kick in. As unlikely as it seemed, I was actually quite nervous for this wedding because well, Calum.

It's not that I feared him, it's just that I didn't want to chase him away. I didn't want him to think I was insane. Actually, it was more like I didn't want to hurt him.

My love for him was quite on and off and it confused me so much to the point where I just didn't want to think about it anymore. He was confusing, I was confusing, everything was just so confusing and it made my head hurt.

Plus, the fact that he was involved with Annette just made this all feel somewhat strange. It just didn't feel right because this girl that had been haunting me and destroying me life just all of the sudden becomes the reason I meet this boy that may just make life a little bit more worth living.

But I was unpredictable, I confused not only the people around me but, I also confused myself.

I hurted people even when I didn't want to. I never intended to. I was just never really a people person and then Annette comes along driving me to point of insanity and I just became even more insane and I chased people away and I hurt people and I destroyed everyone's hopes of making me better. because face it, I would never be better.

Everything was just to confusing and I couldn't keep up and the last thing I'd want to do is drag Calum into this. And that's what completely sucks.

I cant keep him because then I might hurt him. But, I also can't leave him because that way I could also hurt him. I knew he had feelings for me and he knew I had feelings for him.

"Fay! It's almost time to go, hurry up." My mother called from downstairs, snapping me out of my thoughts. "I'm almost done!" I called out.

I turned to look at the mirror and smiled with satisfaction. As unlikely as it seemed, I actually looked rather decent and that well, that was a first.

I had let my long brown hair loose, letting it fall just past my shoulders and I had curled it slightly making it look rather nice. Also, with the spare time I had, I pulled on a long blue dress that fell down at my feet, and applied a rather light amount of makeup.

I began to run my fingers through my hair just as I heard my mother call me again.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I called down at my mother who was already half way out of the door.

+++++

The drive to the wedding was rather silent. I stayed in the back seat with Calum, making sure he wouldn't feel awkward being the only boy in the car.

"You look beautiful." He whispered in my ear.

"Thank you." I smiled, leaving him a soft kiss on his cheek.

I would've kissed him on the lips, I mean we have plenty of times but, we always saved our little lip kisses for when we were in private.

Plus, if I kissed Calum in front of my mom, I would never hear the end of it.

"Okay kids, we're here." My mother announced.

"I'm eighteen." I snapped.

"Yeah and I'm forty so you're still pretty much little babies to me." My mother fired back.

I rolled my eyes while Calum chuckled in amusement. "You just got owned fairy girl." he laughed.

"Shut up." I groaned puncing him in the arm. "Your punches are week love." Calum winked.

"I'll punch you with a knife if you don't shut up." I snapped.

Calum errupted into laughter as my mother eyed us with a warning glance. "shh." she snapped.

I giggled and held my hand over Calum's mouth as he let out small chuckles.

+++++

It had been two hours into the wedding and Calum was a little drunk. I on the other hand was warned to stay away from the drinks by my mother. But of course, Calum was Australian so he could do whatever he wanted to do.

Calum was swaying back and forth outside the wedding area humming a little tune to himself.

"Calum are you okay? Why are you outside?" I asked tapping on his shoulder.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are." Calum smiled changing the subject.

"Yes." I laughed.

Calum grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him.

"Calum what are you-"

"You are very beautiful Fay." Calum smiled burying his face in the crook of my neck leaving small kisses up it.

"People are watching Calum..." I said pushing him slightly back.

"Kiss me." Calum demanded.

"Calum, I'm not-"

"Kiss me." Calum repeated, raising his voice.

"Only if you shut up." I groaned.

"I'll shut up." Calum promised.

Rolling my eyes, I pulled Calum towards me and pressed our lips together. I raised my arms and wrapped them around his neck as he held me tight.

"You are mine, you are all mine." Calum smiled.

"Forever." I said.

"and ever." Calum added with a chuckle.

"Yes." I smiled.

"Forever and ever."

+++++++

[A/N]: ah surprise update! Thank you all so much for 800 reads, only two hundred more until 1000 ! that is so unbelievable, you are all so incredible and the comments you guys leave me are so lovely.

Thank you again!

BTW i changed the actress that plays Fay from Emma Watson to Danielle Campbell. I just didn't really see Emma Watson playing the role of Fay, you know?

Anyways

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO (COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE)

Lots of Love,

Kim

ps sorry for any spelling or grammar errors.

CHAPTER DEDICATION: @lukeatmepayne <3