sixteen

-Chapter Sixteen-

   "So-" Calum started, "what's the craziest thing you've ever done?" 

"I don't do crazy things, I'm just a crazy person." I rolled my eyes.

Calum laughed, "no really-"

"I'm not joking, I'm actually a little bit crazy in the head, I used to have to take pills for it because my mom thought I was like mentally insane or something-" I smiled.

"Wait-" Calum began but I just laughed.

"I'm just joking." I giggled as Calum rolled his eyes.

"No but seriously, what crazy things have you done?" Calum said.

"Um-does saying I agreed to the terms of use even though I didn't read it, count?" I asked.

"No!" Calum laughed, he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him as he pulled his arm over my shoulder and smiled.

"Something spectacular, something absolutely insane, just anything." Calum said.

"I don't know, I've seen crazy things happen." I admitted, my mind shooting immediately to Annette. 

"Like what?" Calum asked.

"I-um." I started and by the pained look on my face, Calum changed the subject. "Never mind, just something absolutely crazy you've done."

"Nothing, I guess." I shrugged.

"Oh so you're the goody, goody type, aye?" Calum laughed. 

"No!" I scowled, punching him in the arm. "By the amount of times I have gotten in trouble at school, I can assure you, that I'm not a goody, goody."

"Well to proove that you have to do something insane with me." Calum smiled.

"Like what?" I narrowed my eyes.

"That's the insane part." Calum smirked, "you don't know." 

"Fine." I groaned, "but just don't get me put in jail."

Calum laughed, "I'll try."

- - - - - - - -

"A party?" I laughed looking straight ahead at the sight of a spectacularly huge house, with music blaring from every corner of it.

"Insane, right?" Calum smiled.

"Calum, I used to go to these things and well, I stopped for a reason." I whined. 

"You said you've never done anything insane!" Calum gasped with a grin on his face.

I shrugged, "I thought I'd leave this one out."

Calum rolled his eyes, "just  stick with me and you'll be fine."

I nodded and linked arms with Calum as he guided me down into the house, and well, like any huge party, there were drunk people dancing in every part of the house, except the kitchen.

"Stick with me." Calum said and yet again, I just nodded because I knew at one point we would be separated because at the looks of things from the wedding, Calum was a huge drinker and by how wasted everybody else looked, I knew Calum would end up looking like one of them.

- - - - - - - 

I cringed at the smell of cigarettes and alcohol that filled the air of the house and like I said before, Calum was wasted and had gone off with some other of his Australian friends that I didn't exactly recognize. Except for Ashton, his girly laugh and goofy grin were pretty hard to forget.