seventeen

(for everybody's that wondering, I'm re-doing chapter seventeen because I honestly wasn't really proud of it and it sucked so yeah heres a hopefully imporved new version of chapter 17) -kay

Chapter Seventeen

"Okay I know I've already said this like a million times, but, I'm really sorry for leaving you at that party by yourself. I was pretty drunk and it was my fault." Calum sighed.

"Calum, I said it was okay!" I laughed.

"But it's not." Calum whined. 

"Yes it is!" I said with a reassuring smile, "If you hadn't left me I wouldn't have met Hailey."

"Hailey?" Calum said, raising his eyebrows slightly. "How do you know Hailey?"

"What do you mean how do I know Hailey? I met her at the party after you ditched me." I huffed.

Calum sat still before sighing and pinching the bridge of his nose with his index finger and thumb.

"Is there something wrong with that?" I said, furrowing my eyebrows together.

"Yes, I mean no." Calum groaned, "I dont know."

"Do you know her?" I asked.

"Well, I know of her. and from what I've heard, she's not good news." Calum said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"You can't depend your life on gossip." I snapped.

"Well you can't depend your life on people you just met." Calum fired back, "God dammit Fay, why are you being so difficult? You just met her! Now you're standing up for her like your life depends on it." 

"You don't know her!" I spat, raising from my seat. "God, you don't know anything! You're acting like you own me, let me hang with who I want."

Calum raised from his seat and took a step closer to me.

"I don't know anything? Well, you don't know shit either! For god's sake, stop being so self-concerned, pushing yourself away from people, and throwing tantrums like a child!" Calum yelled.

"Is everything okay in there?" Joy called from downstairs but we ignored her.

"Oh please, I throw tantrums? God Calum, you're the one whose bashing at my friends and treating me like a child. You go get drunk, leave me at a party, and expect me to stay to myself? You are so immature." I said, feeling my face get hot.

"Well at least I don't try and make people pity me." Calum snapped.

And that's when I cracked. I raised my hand, and slashed it against his cheek. 

"I do not make people pity me." I said, tears running down my face.

Calum held his cheek, his whole face reddening up in disbelief.

"You don't know me, you never knew me. I opened up to you and you do this to me? Wow, look at us. Acting like a couple. But we were never a couple. We were never shit. You don't care about me" I hissed. 

A hurt expression washed over Calum's face as he stepped back. "Fay, I didn't mean to-"

"Fuck off." I groaned, running past him and openening the window. I really didn't feel like facing Joy at the moment so I hopped out of the window and onto the ground.

But before I left, I turned on my heel and faced Calum.

"Don't call me, don't come to me, don't find me." I said harshly before turning on my heel and storming away, Calum following close behind.

"Fay!" He called out, but I didn't answer. I just kept walking and walking and walking. 

"Fay, watch out!" Calum cried out and before I could react, Calum raced towards me, grabbing me and throwing me to the other side of the road.

I watched as a car rushed by us, carelessly.

"I don't care about you, huh?" Calum fired at me. 

I laid on the grass, refusing to speak, Calum hovering over me.

"Next time if you wan't to fight with me." Calum smiled, "try and not get hit by a car."

And that's when I lost it. I wrapped my arms around Calum's neck, pulling him close to me as I pushed my lips onto his. It took Calum a minute to adjust but eventually, our lips began to move in snyc. 

Then Calum pulled away and flashed me one of his beautiful and lovely smiles.

God I wanted him so bad.

I needed him.

He was mine.

I was his.

"I think it's safe to call us a couple now." Calum smiled.

"Like boyfriend, girlfriend?" I grinned.

Calum nodded as he pressed his lips against mine.

"Well boyfriend." I said as Calum pulled away to catch his breath.

"Yes girlfriend?" Calum winked, chuckling as he spoke.

But before I could go on I burst into laughter. 

"You're such an idiot, you know that?" I laughed.

"But I'm your idiot?" Calum smiled.

"Yes." I laughed, "you're my idiot."

Calum was my idiot

and he was the only idiot I needed.

- - - - - - - - -

[A/N]: okay this chapter makes more sense and im prouder of it so ennnjjjooooyyyy ;) 

-Kay xx