flash back:

"Cmon little jay. Your first day won't be that bad."uncle lex told me. "your friend mark will be there." He sighed out. I pushed up my glasses.

"Everyone's gonna laugh at me. And call me four eyes.." I told him.

"No they won't." He said. "And if they do then tell uncle lexy and I'll handle it. I promise."

"How will you handle it?" I asked him.

"Don't worry bout that Jay. Is anyone bothering you?" My uncle sweetly asked me.

I pushed up my new purple glasses and decided to lie. "No."

He looked at me for a second and then kissed the top of my head. "Ok have a good day at school. I'll be here to pick you up afterwards.."

--Time skips to after school later that day--

I walked up to the car my broken glasses in my hand pushing back the need to cry. A few sniffles escaped me as I got in.

"Hey little Jay, how was your-" uncle lex cut himself off frowning at the sight of my broken glasses and my red,weary face. "What happened ?" He asked with a rise in his voice.

I kept my head down. "I don't wanna talk bout it." I said.

"Jay tell me what happened." Uncle lex calmly said.

"Well this kid named Tommy in my class...he pushed me on the playground and took my glasses and stepped on them. He said 'I was stupid and that's why my mommy wasn't here.' Mark tried to stop him but Tommy hit him."

"That little Ass-" I cut him off.

"Uncle lex! Don't swear!" I gasped.

"Oh uh sorry." He gave me an apologetic look. "I'll take care of this tommy don't worry."

From then on no one knew where Tommy went.