Dad

Jays P.O.V:

When we were finally able to open the door, i noticed from the corner of my eye, that my mom was shaking.

"Its gonna be alright. " i whispered.
"We'll  get him out."

She shook her head.

"Its not that." She said. "Me and him. We've always been able to get ourselves out of problems." She hushly said.

"Then what is it?" I asked.

"What if he doesn't want me anymore?" She said trembling.

"He loves you. Don't think like that." I sighed. There was a pause. "Besides youll never know if you dont try.." i said motioning to the open door. The rest already went in.

She took a deep breath and entered. I followed her. A smile growing on my face.

"Eva..?" A voice croaked out. In the center of the dark room was a glass cage lit up and inside was my dad.

"Joker?" Her voice cracked as her eyes filled with tears. She rushed over to him pressing her hands to the glass. " i thought I'd never see you again!" She said.

"Is it really you?" He asked a bit shocked.

"Yes baby it is!" She happily sighed out.

"Boss." Andy came to me. "We are working on the code. Shouldnt be long till we get him out. " he said.

"Alright good job." I smiled. He smiled back.

I carefully and hesitantly approached the glass.

Jokers face scrunched up at the sight of me. He was confused. I brushed a piece of dark green hair out of my face.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Shes the reason im here jack." Eva smiled.

"I'm your Daughter..." i nervously sighed out.

His eyes widened.

"Jay?" He asked. I nodded. "Your so big!" He exclaimed. "My baby girl is so big!" He grinned. "And dressed like a clown..?" He seemed confused. "Not that im complaining. The look suits you." He said.

So i explained to him everything. From the begining. How i got here. What i did. Bat girl. The mob. Eva. Everything.

"Wow honey. Im so proud of you. " he said.

"We're going to get you out of here. The mobs ready for you when your out. Ready for you to run it. " i said.

"No baby. Ready for us to run it. I want you and your mom by my side." He said. I smiled.

"Ok." I replied.

"Boss!" Andy yelled from across the room where they were working on the code. "Its open." He said.

I quickle went to the door on the side of the cell and tried the handle. It opened with a creak.

"Cmon dad. " i whispered.
He rushed out and embraced me into a hug and then my mother.

"Lets go. "