Warehouse

We managed to get out of Zone 3 through the tunnels. We had to sneak around arkham which wasnt that hard. We arrived back to an abandoned ware house that was owned by the mob. By that time the asylum realized that a certain patient was missing.

My parents were sitting together my dad holding my mom. The smile on their faces brought joy to my heart. They were laughing and chatting and reminising on old memories.

"Jay..?" Mark said. I looked up at him as he approached me.

"Yes?" I responded.

"You look tired." He said.

"Just a little." I said.

"Do you remember that day we skipped school and went to that bar?" He asked.

"Yeah. What about it?" I shrugged.

"I wanted to tell you something that day.." he trailed off. "That i should have said a long time ago.." he avoided my eyes.

"Well what is it?" I asked.

"I um-" he stuttered. "Sometimes people can have a big impact on other peoples life..." he awkwardly said. "And- uh.. no! Scratch that." He shook his head. His cheeks turned a slight shade of red as he kept his eyes glued to the floor. "Well theres usually-" he stopped getting flustered. "Always. Theres always one important person in someones life and that person has the power.. no. The ability? The ability.. to make another person really nervouse. Especially when that other person wants to tell them stuff. I mean how much they mean to them and well-" i cut him off.

"Mark." I said. He looked up at me. I kissed his cheek causing his eyes to widen. "I love you too." I mumbled. A smile grew on his face. It spread from ear to ear.

"You do?" He asked.

"Duh!!Yes." I said in a matter of fact tone. "You and lex are the only ones that have ever been there with me and for me. I just wish id have appreciated you more.."

"Dont say that Jay. You did! With every smile and every minute yougave me!" He said happily wrapping his arms around my waist and lifting me up, spinning me around.

I giggled. "Mark!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry!" He said putting me down and getting flustered again. "Did i hurt you? Sometimes i forget about my strength. "

"No you didnt mark." I laughed.

"Boss." Andy said interrupting. A worried expression on his face. "We gotta go..."