Together

We had rushed our way back to metropolis. All of us. It took us a couple cars but we did it. My eyes fluttered lazuly but i refused to sleep. Mark and i sitting in the back seat. Eva and J in the front. It was strange seeing them together. Or seeing them at all. I dmiled to myself observing them. Everynow and then theyd just.. look at each other. And their eyes would say it all. Theyd laugh over nothing and hold hands. Joker would drive but occasionally look away from the road and kiss her cheek or make small talk with her in a low voice. I looked over at mark who had his head on my shoulders, his glasses about to fall off, his hair messy. He was hugging my arm and nuzzling me like a puppy. I chuckled quietly and kissed his cheek before looking out the window at the city.

I thought about how things would be much different from now on. Id have a family. And the mob.. would transfer to metropolis.  Id have mark. Batman and batgirl? Fuck them. What ive learned and what my parents have learned is that.. there will always be an enemy. There will never be a side of good or evil. All that really matters is sticking by the ones you love and trust. So .. society? The world? Screw them. I kissed Marks head and laughed a bit when he flinched and mumbled in his sleep. "Zz...no school today...zz..."

Sooner or later we reached the house. Lex came running out frantically and pulled me in an embrace. "I-ive been worried sick!" He stuttered and searched me over.. that was until he laid eyes on Eva and J. "Eva?" He peeped out. "Joker..?" He let go of me slowly walking to them and pulling them into a tight embrace. I looked over at mark happily. He held my hand and leaned into kiss me softly and gently. I kissed back.

Things were looking up, and as long as Eva, mark, lex, and my father was around. Theyd stay that way..

Sorry bout being away for so long. Personal stuff has happened. Id like to thank everyone whos supported me through this, and read these stories of mine (no matter how many typos ive made) because it means alot. When i started this series i honestly did not expect getting the amount of reads that it got and likes and comments. And honestly made me happy beyond belief i wil be starting a Lex Luthor story as well. Thank you all.

~SAVANNAH LOVES YOU