Jokers P.O.V

"Well I didn't think I'd ever see you again.." I sadly said as I twisted and played with the silver ring in my hand. The blue diamond twinkling and catching my eye and the name engraved on it gave me memories of a face I haven't seen in a long time. 

"Yeah well when I put you in here I didn't think I'd have to see you either." Bruce spoke sickly to me. "But I have a problem." He sighed as he sat outside my glass cell. The dim light hiding his face slightly. 

" you expect me to help you after what you've done?" I snickered as I stood up from my bed and walked to the glass casing my face twisting into an outraged frown. I rested my head on the glass my hands pressed against it I glared at him.

"Yes." He tilted his head daring me. "Because it involves your daughter."  He cleared his throat. 

"My little Jay?" My lip quivered as I backed away from the glass.

"Yeah. She's here in Gotham and trust me buddy she's causing a hell of trouble. Too bad she got your genes. I haven't met through girl personally but from what I heard she's a fucking brat." He spat and rolled his eyes. "He came onto my daughter and picked a fight with her! I don't want her here." His words cut like a knife as anger built inside Me. 

"Dont Talk about her like that!" I shouted. "You don't even know her.  "

"You're right I don't. And frankly I don't want to. The bitch  is here looking for you.  One of my guys saw her at the asylum visiting Eva. " I felt my heart flutter at her name.  

"Well bats you deprived her of her own parents."  I snickered. "What the hell did you expect?" 

"Listen joker I don't care if she doesn't have her screwed up parents. She doesn't matter.  And I can't have her poking around screwing things up. " he spat.  

"FFuck you she does matter because she's half the person you and that bitch you adopted are. Let's face it bat man.  The real reason you're here." My voice rose.  

"What's the real reason I'm here?" He rose an eyebrow and tested me.  

"Because deep down you know I'm a better father then you ever were.  And we both know it. " my face scrunched up as I spoke. 

He laughed.  

"Maybe in your wildest dreams joker.  " he stood up.  "Help me drive her out of the city." He demanded.

"If I dont?" I snapped.

"Then I'll lock her up just like the both of you.  A screw up just like her parents. " he said as he stuffed his hands in his pockets and turned to leave.  

"No!" I yelled but he ignored me.  I slammed my hands on the glass banging on it as I yelled.  "No! You touch her and your dead.  You're a dead man! You hear me?" I yelled and banged until the guards came and restrained me into a white jacket .