Evas P.O.V

I walked around In the dark room. 

"You've got a new fear eva." And familiar voice spoke.

I sank to the floor when I realized what he was talking about. 

"Scared to loose her too huh?" 

Suddenly the lights came on. I was in a white room with no doors or Windows locked in. I felt as if the space was becoming smaller and smaller. Closing in oN me. 

"After all. Now that jokers gone. She's all you have."

He spoke. 

"Dont hurt her." I said as I rocked back and forth on the floor my hands covering my face as tears threatened to pour oUt. 

"Take nothing for granted Eva. Take every warning to heart. " he whispered. 

I shut my eyes closed tight and curled up into a ball trying to control my breathing. 

I opened my eyes to find a door. Everything was quiet, he no longer spoke. Slowly and unsure I stood up and strode to the door. I reached out for the golden Nob and turned it. I entered another room. It was a hospital room. 

My breath quickened and my heart sped up when I saw her there, my little girl, beaten with hospital wires attached to her everywhere. 

"Shes in a coma." I turned around to face a nuRse. "I don't think she'll make it. "

"Who did this to her?" I felt tears prickle my eyes. "Who did this is my baby girl?" 

The nurse approached me and folded me into a hug. "The bats. " She whispered in my ear and vanished leaving me and Jay alone.  

I went to her holding her hand.  It was cold and frail.  It was llimp in my hand.  

"Listen to me.  Mommy's here now.  I'm so so sorry.  I won't leave you. " I cried.  I dropped her hand and ran my fingers through my hair shutting my eyes. 

I opened them to find inner was in an all to familiar field next to an all too familiar empty goat pen. And then I knew. 

"Jonathan crane." I whispered. "Its a dream."

"She's all you have. So is he. " 

He spoke.

"Don't hurt her!" I yelled as I started to run. But I wasn't going anywhere. It was a vast emptiness. 

"II wont hurt her eva. I'm your friend. And I'm here to help. "