Zone 3

Note: please watch the video before u read. I thought it was hilarious... ok continue 

Its been a few weeks now, and let me just say that the mobs been pretty succesful. Weve robbed a few banks, killed a few people, and overthrew a drug operation. Yup lifes going pretty swell. Slowly but surely the mob is becoming feared again and the name  " jesterin" is the big word on the streets. Marks been helping out too although he prefers to keep it all hush hush because he knows his dad wont approve. Thing is Mark isnt the bad guy type. Yeah hes been useful and stuff but he doesnt have the drive that the rest of us do. I know for a fact that if i wasnt his best friend then he wouldnt be here with us .

"Listen Jay. I know.you want to get you're dad back but theres gotta be a better way. Why run the mob? Its a dangerous businesses to be in." Mark sighed as he twiddled his thumbs awkwardly. 

"I run it because once i get my father back,everything he worked for and built will still be here. Thats why. Besides mark  the mob believes in family. Im family here. And so are you. " i said as i kicked my feet up on the long table we sat at. 

"Yeah sure. The mob believes in family." He crossed his arms. "That is until theyshoot them. " he pressed his lips into a thin thin line. 

" well mark. Maybe some people deserve to be shot?" I snickered and said innocently. 

"Yeah and i dont want you to be one of those people Jay." He leaned forward his eyes all serious. 

"I wont be. But why are you still here? Why not go play superman back in metropolis? " i asked. 

 He blinked and opened his mouth to speak but was interupted as andy, my third hand guy, came in.

"Boss." He said as he held an opened file in his hand and sat next to me. " i think ive found where you're dad is." I felt my heart leap as a smile grew wide on my face

"Really?" I excitedly exclaimed. 

Andy nodded as he passed over the file. 

"With a little digging and some hacking i found that about 18 years ago wayne enterprise funded for a building on the island near the gotham shore. Thats aroumd the time your dad went missing. The building is called zone 3 amd has a high security system.  We're talking guards, alarms,  everything you can think of. No one was supposed to know about zone 3 amd when the press asked Bruce Wayne said it was simply a shipping area. But boss, that's alot of security for a shipping area dont ya think?" He said as he pulled pictures and papers on zone 3. 

"How do you know my dad is in there?" I asked.  

"Because-" he said as he pulled another paper from the file out.  " Bruce Wayne head a containment plan. There was something or someone he wanted to keep in. " he spoke. "And the arkham asylum building has underground tunnels that lead to zone 3." 

I smiled.  "Great.  Load up the guys. Call in a meeting.We're gonna break ij to zone 3 and then take over arkham asylum." I said as a worried look grew on marks face.