Chapter 2:Just curious!

Nandani's POV
"Nandani wake up..!!" Navya shook me to wake up early in the morning.

"What's wrong Navya?" I asked trying to open my eyes wide early in the morning.

"We are going to see the sunrise...hurry up!!" Navya said.

"I will get ready..." I said but she denied.

"No need to get ready for it. Non of us have gotten ready yet. We will miss it otherwise." Navya said fixing her hair.

These guys are weird, how can we go out without brushing or bathing. Let's go Nandani, this is a part and parcel of agreeing for this stupid trip. The boys were already ready and surprisingly they all looked so fresh. Even the grumpy Manik had a little smile on his face. "Let's go girls...!" Cabir called out to us.

"Get a jacket Nandani...! I mean it's cold and it will be windy too." Manik commanded first but cooled down seeing his friends around.

"I am fine...I am not feeling cold." I said coldly to him without caring for anyone's presence.

"Fine," he said and walked away to the boys.

The girls were having their own time together and the boys just walked amongst themselves. I was feeling so left out but Cabir walked up to me with a cup of tea. "Tea...you will feel a little less cold." Cabir said and I realised I was shivering due to the cold.

"Thanks Cabir." I said with a smile but he seemed to examine my face.

"You don't like Manik's friends? You are always trying to isolate yourself for us!" He asked as he sipped his tea.

"No no...not that, it's just that you guys were all so awkward yesterday and today also things look weird. Just wanted to give you guys sometime and not come in between. I know you guys haven't met for months!" I explained my point of view.

"Awkward is the right word!!" Cabir looked at them and chuckled sarcastically.

"Why....this laugh?" I asked being curious and not able to understand him.

"All these guys you see here are really messed up! Can you see Mukti?...she is trying to hide her heartbreak behind her smile. Dhruv is breaking his heart every moment. Aaliya is fighting every second for what she wants and Manik...He is the most complicated one of them all. And after your wedding, things changed for worse. But since you invited us for this trip, I am hoping for things to get back to the way it was before." Cabir said deeply looking at them as if reading their soul. I looked at them but could no longer see their smiles as their eyes were screaming with pain. Everyone attempted to look a little happy but Manik was plain. No happiness, no pain..! How is he the most complicated one? And why did things turn worst between them?

"No use, Manik will never reveal his worries to anyone. No one at all." Cabir said as he noticed me being confused.

"You said he is the most complicated of them all, why?" I asked Cabir.

"Well that's because to solve a problem, you need to be aware that there is a problem. The problem with Manik is that he doesn't know how to read his own feelings." Cabir said.

"But he has no problems in his life, good family, good friends, well settled career, car, house....then why sad?" I asked still not finding the reason.