Chapter 5: I do trust you!

By the time Nandani returned back everyone had gone back to sleep. She quietly was entering the girls room when a voice stopped her. "There is food on the table, have some." She turned back and was furious to see the owner of the voice.

"I already had food, I told you." Nandani said very calmly while her eyes were launching arrows to kill him.

"Are you sure you had food." Manik asked once again but Nandani stayed adamant. Instead of replying she went into the room and quietly closed the door.

"Yeah, you ate for sure...!" Manik said sarcastically and went to the boy's room.

Next Morning...

"I am sorry for yesterday Nandani....I didn't...." Aaliya said with an attitude to Nandani who was platting the food for everyone in the kitchen. Manik had asked her to do so.

"Don't be....your words didn't affect me. I am used to your cold behaviour by now." Nandani clearly stated her feelings.

"Cool then, can I take the plate." She asked and Nandani smiled to her.

Everyone was already on the table by the time they brought the food. They started their usual conversation on how to spend the day but Cabir noticed that two people on the table who were very quite and just concentrating on food. "Manik and Nandani.....didn't you have dinner last night? Manik left the table saying he would have dinner with you. Or were you guys doing something so important that you forgot dinner?" Cabir started with his teasing tricks but he ended up exposing both of them to each other. The others giggled while Aaliya stayed quite and got annoyed.

Nandani's POV
Manik didn't have dinner last night? Oh please, he didn't speak up for me, how will he stay hungry all night for me! I know how much he loves his food!

Manik's POV
I am sure she didnt have anything last night, that's why she was munching so much. Otherwise she barely eats two rotis. But Cabir ruined it, like how on earth does he notice every act of mine, like how! Now what do I say? "I had dinner after Nandani slept." I said and Cabir gave me that 'Really!' look.

"What's the plan for the day?" Dhruv asked.

"Let's go for boating...there is a dinner cruise for half day. Anyone interested?" Aaliya suggested.

"I am in...the sunset looks perfect in the middle of the ocean." Navya said holding Cabir's hand, looking romantically into his eyes.

"Yeah, sounds good to me too!" Nandani agreed and so did the others.

The guys came along with me to the resort that was taking the dinner cruise and we booked for us while the girls went to a nearby spa to get a good relaxing massage. It was already 2 by the time the girls returned back. They got ready and we were about to leave but I pulled Nandani over in a corner where nobody could see us. "Aaliya apologised to you, then why are you still angry with me?" I asked her nicely. She stayed blank and started to walk away which was making me frustrated. Without thinking, I quickly pinned her to the nearby wall and asked her the same thing again with a little more aggression. But she pushed me back and left in anger. The frustration in me, grew even more! Not because she walked away but because I keep making her uncomfortable every time. But why does she hate my touch so much! Just why.....Ahhhh...!

Nandani's POV
"Nandani, what happened? Why are you so furious?" Cabir asked when he saw me come out of the kitchen from no where. Cabir just then looked behind me. Manik was there...I don't want to talk to him but I need to get this out of me before I end up ruining everyone's day.

"Cabir, if you make a mistake and Dhruv apologies to me, then I won't forgive you. Besides, I am not a judge to declare what is right and what is wrong. I am just a simple girl who can get hurt at the simplest things. As a friend I wanted you to believe in me that I would never do the stuff that she said. Friendship means a lot to me Cabir, I miss having my friends around. I did distanced all my friends because of some stupid stuff so I know what it feels like. But anyways, if this trust was not there in the friendship we wanted to have, then there is no need for it. We are better off how we were." I said it revealing a little bit more then I should have and left.