Castle

(Marinette's P.O.V)
As soon as we arrived at the palace all I could do was gasp and silently tear up at the sight, it was so beautiful and I hadn't been to my room in 7 years.

The palace was incredible as it was, the marble walls splendidly carved with mossy vines with Chinese flowers fluttering open, The palace itself was huge! It also had Royal Chinese lanterns wrapped around the trees. It really was Miraculous.

Alya and I exited the limo and stood in front of the large metal gates and the gates magically were opened when the people noticed my presents.

I noticed someone in the crowd, he was a young man around the age of 30-35 years old, he had slick black hair and brown hazel eyes, he was wearing a men's kimono and was holding a iPad! Schedule probably.

"Welcome home Princess Marinette, we have dearly missed you." Lang Wong bowed walking up to me.

"Thank you very much Lang, I appreciate the greeting grately, as for introductions, this is my friend Alya, please, if she ever needs something it is a command." I bowed in response.

Alya couldn't believe her eyes, Marinette was fucking graceful not once stuttering once or tripping on her dress.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Lady Alya." Lang greeted smiling.

"As do I." Alya replied smiling, Lang was quite impressed, the princess seemed to have a great friend, he liked her already.

"Princess, the palace is under cleaning orders, so you will have to come in tomorrow with Lady Alya." Lang sympathetically said.

"No, no, no. That's completely fine, Alya and I will come back tommorow, plus, right now we'll probably just meet
up with class." Marinette reassuringly smiled making the man smiled, who wouldn't, Marinette's smile shows courage and strength. A lot of people saw her as a great future queen for the country.

"Farewell Lang, nice meeting you." Marinette and Alya waved stepping into the limousine.

Well that's a shame, but oh well, at least I can show Alya around the castle tomorrow! I looked up to Alya expecting a frown but she was squealing her eyes glued onto her phone.

"What's wrong Alya?" I ask confused.

"WATER!" Alya screams excited. "I MEAN- The class is having a pool party since know ones at the pool! We should go join them, they look like they're having so much fun!" Alya cheered while I smiled.

"Great idea Alya! What will the pool look like?" I asked excited.

Alya grinned and passed her phone over I squealed in shock, the pool was amazing! It had a jacuzzi that would light up and had a waterslide! Yes!

"What are we going to do about the limo and our outfits?" Alya asked her excited expression saddening.

I smiled and pulled out a trunk labelled 'S.W' and grinned.

"A princess always comes prepared." I smiled as Alya squealed and rummaged through the trunk to find a suitable swimsuit.