why secrets should stay secrets

We kept following the limo as it was driving in a certain direction around the city, around about 5 minutes later we stopped to find ourselves in front of the Royal castle of China? What!

The doors of the limo opened and came
out...
----------------------------------------------
(Marinette's P.O.V)
When Alya and I had got into the limo I made sure we immediately got ready, I pulled out for Alya a simple Orange and yellow floral dress while I got myself a black floral dress printed with pink cherry blossoms.

After getting changed, We both let our hair out and applied some light makeup --Pink Lipstick, Light foundation, concealer, powder and mascara.-- For Alya she decided to wear a shade of nude. --Maroon lipstick, Nude foundation, shade if powder, foundation, concealer and whipped her lashes with some sleek brown mascara.--

After we did our own makeup I passed Alya a pair of white sandals and I slipped on a pair of black sandals and grabbed a leather backpack with my crown, necklace, tissues, Phone and Tikki!

We stopped in front of the castle and the door was opened and I stepped one foot out- clear access of my black heeled sandals-- I exited the limo with Alya and thanked the drivers and the massive marble gates opened revealing hundreds of maids bowing in respect.

While we walked in I felt like Alya and I were being watched, what is this feeling?

(Adrien's P.O.V- Continued from when he saw the door open.)
Nino and I were crouched down anxiously waiting for Marinette and Alya to walk out.

Nino and I witnessed a black heeled sandal step out of the limo and waited...

Two smiling faces popped out of the limo, one of them had Raven hair and beautiful blue eyes, the other one had orange-y ombré hair and hazel eyes.
Wait....

They look familiar.

"Is that Marinette and Alya?" Nino shrieked while I gawked in realisation.

Alya and Marinette stepping out of an limo, dressed up, smiling and at the palace?

"What the actual fuck is going on?" Was all Adrien and Nino could say now.