🎄🌟☀️[Christmas Special Oneshot] Mistletoe + Thankyou Note☀️🌟🎄

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
[MEDIA: CHRISTMAS IN AUSTRALIA] YEAH BOIIII HAD TO! XD😜
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
MistleToe: Ladybug (Marinette) X ChatNoir (Adrien).

Ladybug smiled jumping over the snowy rooftops, her foot leaving little prints in the snow. Marinette absolutely adored Christmas, it was her favourite time of year.

Marinette leaped her way to the start of the patrol route, her hair gently swaying in the wind and her ribbons soaring freely.

Ladybug leaped onto a pole, grabbing her yoyo -which was freezing- and hooking herself to a streetlight before swinging over and backflipping onto the ground speedily.

Ladybug sat on the seat not noticing the smirking cat approaching her.

"Why Hello My'Lady." Chat smoothly spoke walking up to where ladybug was.

Ladybug squeaked cutely and zoomed around to see the black clad hero smirking resting against the metal streetlight.

"Hello Chat." Ladybug groaned at the cat as he pecked at her hand and sat beside her.

"So Ladybug, as your humble, (Ladybug snorted.) black knight I wish to you a certain gift." ChatNoir rehearsed.

"What would that be, Kitty?" Ladybug cooly asked laying back more.

As in a split second Chat grabbed Ladybugs wrists and pulled her to his chest, his finger laying against her chin lifted up gazing at her. His eyes full of lust and desire.

Marinette bloomed a little salmon, her heart pounding in her chest. Marinette-Ladybug had given up on the fact that Adrien would never like her and decided to be something to him... A friend. Ladybug decided to give a certain cat a chance and had been swept off her feet, literally.

"W-what?" Ladybug inwardly cursed, she fucking stuttered, this her back in 8th grade all over again. (Marinette is in year 11 now- 16)

"I want you." ChatNoir said looking at
The top op the light post.

Ladybug looked up and she found herself horrifyingly gazing at a green little plant, Mistletoe.

Ladybug looked back at Chat, his eyes lustful and possessive. He wanted her, we wanted to know if she returned his feelings, she was like a drug, a drug that he was addicted to, to her warm personality to her intriguing persona.

Ladybug found herself staring at his warm looking, plump, red kissable lips, oh did they look so kissable. She could feel the warmth they radiated, maybe just on peck...

ChatNoir looked down to his partner and lover, her bluebell eyes in thought staring at his lips, he wanted her so bad. It was driving him insane.

"Chat." Ladybug said pulling herself out of his strong hold and grabbing onto her yo-yo. Two could play this game.

Ladybug attached it to a rooftop ready to soar, Ladybug looked at Chat smiling.

"Merry Christmas Minou." Ladybug smiled and leaned back to Chats hold, placing her lips on his plump red ones, oh how good it tasted.

Ladybug smiled against his lips and pulled away, clutching onto her yo-yo and rugged herself into the air and landing gracefully on top of the roof.

Merry Christmas Kitty... Ladybug thought smiling her silhouette disappearing from Chat's reach.

Too bad she didn't look back, she would've seen a lustfull, love struck kitten fall into a fit of red and gently stroked his lips.

Merry Christmas MY'Lady... Thank you.
END!

MERRY CHRISTMAS OTAKUS!
Happy Honica. Joyeux Noel, Felix Navidad or how the Australians say Merry Christmas and Happy holidays! I've enjoyed this year so much! I've been through so much and have accomplished many things!

In 2016 I had some dark times with little depression and darkness from Bitches but I've also had a really Happy times! I had such a great year and I hope you guys had one to!

I really hope you spend this day, laughing and taking to your families. I'm pretty Sure I can say for ALL of us that this year had been tough AF!

Thank Fucking Finally that it's Christmas!

I feel like I'm writing this for New Years lmao! But anyway I really hope you all have a magical, Miraculous Christmas!

Now, just wanted to let you know that this whole chapter was created on Staurday the 17TH of December at 7:25 PM!
(Australian time)  

LMAO! I just wanted to say that the Autralian weather is so MINT and LIT right now it's so fucking hot like 27-31° for all of us Australians. I feel sorry for the Americans who are living on a shit load of snow and is partying with the 2°  At least America has snow us Aussies only have the sun!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Unless your not in Australia and enjoying massive holiday break were having!

Also I hope you all get showered in presents and Money! 😜💕😂👌🏻

BYE BYE LITTLE BUTTERFLY! 💕👾🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌