The 'Suprise'

Holy Chipotle! I'm getting so
much more views than I used to get! I was reading the first chapter the other day and cringed so bad😅 I can't wait to re-write and edit! I think it will be safer that way for everyone, especially Tikki who was eating Carrots and cookies😂 Oh my lord! Thankyou so much! ^-^ There might be a sequel I haven't figured it out yet, I have plans tho... mwahahaha.
~Author~
Spoiler Alert:
-There are many new books (Trust me) and there's one I've created which I love SO MUCH! Kyaaaa!
-This book is nearly finished like you don't know how nearly finished it is!
-Even if there isn't a sequel there's going to be bonus scenes and stuff maybe even an proposal😏😝

*** Enjoy the chapter! ***

(Marinette's P.O.V)
I pulled the map out of it's fold and stared at it, Adrien looking over from my shoulder.

"What does it say?" Alya impatiently asked with her phone out recording everything.

"Oh... oh! Follow me!" I smiled and followed the squad (#squad goals) to the throne room.

"Nice!" Nino called observing the room while I laughed.

The map said that there should be a pink and blue door in the left hand side of the room. Yep, it's there.

"The suprise is apparently behind the door." I stated which made Alya pull her camera towards the door. I hesitantly pulled the door open slowly.... And as it creaked open we all alarmingly took a step back but pulled it forward when we saw what was behind the door....

 And as it creaked open we all alarmingly took a step back but pulled it forward when we saw what was behind the door

A glass corridor?

"That's the surprise?" Alya roared which made us take our step back.

"Alya I think the surprise is on the other side of the corridor." Adrien awkwardly replied holding my hand scared. (Aww)

"THAT MAKES SENSE!" Alya cried while Nino muttered 'No shit' but looked away when Alya glared at him.

Alya grabbed Nino's hand and roughly pulled him to the other side of the corridor. Adrien looked at me, and I looked at Adrien, shrugged, and ran after them.

We ran along the glass corridor, Adrien and I catching up to the two of them quickly with out super speed.---

We all arrived to this mysterious blue door, Alya reached out to open it but Nino bet her to it. Opening the door was scary, while waiting for Nino to open it and us all to be killed by an murderer being the 'surprise' I looked at Adrien and I's entwined hands. If only we were dating...

Nino opened the door and we all whipped our heads to the door and our eyes widened in shock.

The surprise was a water park

(A/N Lol... ignore the people & I really want to go there! Do you? Childish or not I'm still a kid by heart *Salute*)

The water park was huge! It had a navy blue spiral water slide, pools, a cafe type area, bar, a huge neon coloured playground and behind the playground was a deep wave pool!

One of the best early birthday presents ever!

We all ran into the change rooms and put on our swimsuits, I had a an red speedo one piece, Alya had an orange one, Nino and Adrien both had a green and Blue board shorts that they both put on.... Boiiiiiii! We're we going to have fun!

We all darted out of the changerooms and all in unison jumped into the wave pool.

"COWABUNGA!"

We all swam up to the surface laughing.

I really wish this moment could last forever because in 3 days....

I will be the Coronated Princess of China and the future queen.

How are the class going to react to when they find out the I'm the princess of China?

Yadadadada Okay so since this chapter is only 634 words and counting and is only about them discovering Mari's early birthday gift- FROM THE PALACE WORKERS! OMFG! I'm going to post another chapter soon....

This chapter will be... find out in my next A/N!
~MFT!