A/N MY BOOKS BEEN COPIED!!!

So I was going through comments and I've been keeping my eye on this account for awhile now because they have posted a book that's gotten over 20,000 reads and it's the freaking same as mine!

What the actual hell?

I actually put my heart and soul into creating this book getting in trouble so many times.

What makes me really angry is that some of you have read it and never told me...

The freaking description of the book is the same as mine!

WHAT THE HECKY HECK???

I really honestly don't know anymore, I don't want to say who it is because of reasons but if you think you know who it is comment and tag me!

Also I reported the book to wattpad so HAHAHAHAHA TROLLLLLLOLOLOOL TO YOU TO!!!

I don't even know why they copied my book they already had posted a China one before so they had to copy mine.

If the author of the book is reading this (I know they'll see it) puck you because this book has 3 times the views and the originality.

^I know that sounds rude but I'm angry and I'm on my period so don't mess with me^

Lol so the author of 'Miraculous Ladybug princess' who copied me... I know what you've done~m

P.S Read this really good book by
MusicIsLife914 it's called 'Mrs Bustier's view of her class' I died laughing! Best book ever! I recommend you all read it! I hope to collaborate with you one day!!!

Bye Miraculeurs!