Super-reveal part 2

I HAVE RETURNED! Happy new year everyone! Today is the 1/1/2017! YAY!

I hope your all psyched up for this Crazy chapter!

Also listen to the song in the media! I think it Will come in handy!
Alive-Krewella.

(Adrien's P.O.V)
What... Chaton?
Chaton?
Chaton?
Chaton?
Chaton?
Chaton!

What? Why did Marinette call me Kitty? Ladybug calls me that! Why would Marinette call me that? Unless?

Marinette... Princess... is Ladybug?

I was shot out of my thoughts with Plagg rolling around, clutching his stomach with laughter.

"Wow, you've really outdone yourself Adrien." Plagg guffawed.

"PLAGG?! I Can't believe! T-that Marinette and Ladybug are the same P-Person?" I exclaimed confusingly clutching my head.

"Finally!" Plagg cheered. "You dense little cinnamon roll had it coming!"

"What the hell, Plagg?" I screamed confused, me? Dense? (Sureeee Adrien)

"We'll go on then, go get your princess."

"Plagg! Claws out!" I called and the familiar leather-like suit moulded onto my body. It feels so much better to be free.

I hopped out of fountain and brushed off some water. I grabbed by baton and used it to push myself on top of the hotel and jumped on top of to the Great Wall of China.

Our hotel specialises in being so close to the wall so I can spot everyone better. Thank miraculous that I have bad luck. It was bucketing down with rain so hard that no one was outside which means princess and I can have our privacy.

I waited on top of the wall for about 10 minutes when I noticed the familiar Ladybug print yo-yo tie to the pole next to me. My breath inhaled sharply.

She's here...

(Marinette's P.O.V)
"Marinette! Why would you do that?" Tiki scolded while I innocently shrugged.

"He had it coming for always making me blush and question who I really liked- wait!" My eyes widened and I looked at Tikki who was squealing.

"YES!" Tikki  squealed. "MY SHIP! IT WILL BE SAILED #MARICHAT/LADYNOIR2K17!" Tikki exploded into giggled and zipped near the window.

"What's wrong!" I asked flushed, noticing Tikki's change of attitude.

"YES! ChatNoir is on the Great Wall! Spots on Marinette!" Tikki cheered zooming up to me.

"Okay... Tikki! Spots on! Yeah!" I shouted and felt my red and black Spotted spandex suit adorn my body.

I grabbed onto my yo-yo and launched it tightly onto a pole next to ChatNoir.

Here I come, Chaton.