Our little secret

Hey! This is technically like part 3 of Super-Reveal.

(Knowbody's P.O.V)
Ladybug pulled her yo-yo and flung herself onto the post. She secures it around her waist and stares up at ChatNoir's longingly green vibrant eyes.

"Hello.. chaton." Ladybug greeted walking next to Chat and sitting on the rim of the wall.

Chat looked at Ladybug, her hair blowing freely in the wind and her eyes twinkling. Play was right, how had he been so dense? Marinette looked so much like Ladybug and he didn't even notice it. At all.

Ladybug patted the spot next to her. Adriens heartbeat rose as he sat next to her.

"You know now, right." Ladybug silently asked. Her legs dangling off the wall.

"Yeah." Chat awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm guessing you know now to." Chat asked.

"Yeah." Ladybug replied sighing. "Are you... disappointed?" She asked shutting her eyes.

"What?" Chat choked. "Why would I be dissapointed?"

"Because I'm just... just plain old me. I'm not a top model, or, son of the most best designer of the world, Gabriel Agreste... Or..." Marinette babbled while Chat just stared at her.

ChatNoir decided that this was enough, she didn't know how much she really was, she shouldn't belittle herself.

"Marinette." ChatNoir started picking up her chin. Baby blue eyes met green and they were transfixed on each other.

"Please don't belittle yourself, Marinette." Chat said. "You could be Marinette, Ladybug, Princess of China but you'll always be My princess." Chat finished staring into her eyes. "That's all that matters and i love you for that."

"What?" Marinette couldn't believe it her heart was exploding. He didn't care what name it title she had, he loved her. She let a beautiful smile adorn herself and she pounced herself in ChatNoir's arms.

"Thankyou." She whispered. "Thankyou so much."

Ladybug looked at Chat and leaned in closer, her heart rate speedily increasing.

ChatNoir couldn't believe it. She was willingly going to kiss him! ChatNoir leaned in and filled the gap.

The kiss lasted for about 2 minutes, it wasn't forced or craved which made it better. It was soft and sweet. Just how the two liked it.

Ladybug pulled away, it was just how she imagined her kiss with Dark Cupid. Just more sweeter and this one did represent an official 'True loves kiss'.

Too bad they missed the smirking angel-fan girls fly away pleasing each other that there ship had finally sailed and the drama and secret was officially over and out!

(P.S The shipping angel fangirls are us everyone! 😂)

"I've wanted that for a very long time." ChatNoir smiled.

"Was it worth the wait?" Ladybug asked, still in Adrien's arms.

"Very much." ChatNoir nuzzled her hair affectionately.

"Kitty." Marinette laughed heart warming laugh. "Should we de-transform?" Marinette asked.

Adrien thought it over. "Sure why not?"

Marinette and Adrien both looked at each other and nodded determinedly. "Spots On/Claws out." They said in unison and de-transformed into Marinette and Adrien.

(A/N If you're wondering why I said Spots on instead of Spots off or Claws out instead Claws in is because in the Christmas special ChatNoir de-transformed into Adrien saying "Claws out." So if you were confused this is why. Hehe.)

Tikki and Plagg both flew out of there holders miraculous and started at each other in shock and disbelief.

"Tikki!" Plagg shouted flying over to Tikki,

"Plagg!"  Tikki squealed and jumped onto Plagg hugging him.

[#Plikki2K17]

"Aww." Marinette cooed looking at the hugging kwami's.

"Marinette I want to introduce you to my kwami, Plagg." Adrien introduced while Plagg huffed.

"You're so cute!" Marinette smiled and Petted Plaggs light soft fur. Marinette took out a little cheese from her bag and gave it to the cat kwami who looked shell shocked.

"How did you know?" Plagg asked flying up to Marinette's face.

"Tikki told me you loved cheese weeks ago when we were talking. I remembered I guessed." Marinette shrugged while Plagg smiled.

"Thank you!" Plagg nuzzled her cheek and ate his cheese cuddling into her Raven hair.

Adrien couldn't believe his eyes! Plagg was being nice to Marinette! Adrien felt a little bit jealous... Plagg never was like this to him.

"Oh!" Marinette laughed. "Meet my Kwami, Tikki! Adrien."

Adrien's eyes settled on the little red kwami who looked exactly like a little ladybug!

"Nice to meet you Adrien!" Tikki giggled.

"It's nice to meet you to, Tikki!" Adrien greeted.

Marinette noticed the time, 3:00! Alya was going to be back soon!

"I think we should head back, Alya and Nino should arrive soon. " Marinette explained while Adrien nodded in agreement.

"Alright then! Let's transform!" Minutes later Ladybug and ChatNoir stood and swooped safely down the wall chatting to each other and made there way to the back of the hotel, de-transformed and walked into the hotel laughing meeting Alya and Nino who were staring on dis-belief.

"Goodbye kitty! See you later!" Marinette waved walking up to Alya.

"Goodbye Mari!" Adrien called walking up to Nino.

"Girl! What was that!" Alya squealed. "What happened?"

"Nothing much." Marinette shrugged smiling. "Things were revealed I guess." Marinette giggled and walked into the already open elevator.

Alya stared at the elevator door that had recently shut in shock.

Out of all the days for her ship to sail it was the day she was out with her boyfriend!

'What luck!' Alya sarcastically thought sighing.