Answers

So I uploaded it about 5 hours ago but was gaining comments saying it wasn't there so... I re-uploaded it! Hope you enjoy! ~Author!
----------------------------------------------
Last time on Miraculous ladybug
Princess~
----------------------------------------------
We were waking to the limo when we heard a faint fake Cough, we turned around and froze.

There standing was Nino and Adrien smirking- a very familiar smirk?

"Care to explain." Nino asked.

Alya and I cshot each other a look of caution, how are we going to get out of this mess.
----------------------------------------------
(Adrien's P.O.V) -EXTRA
Finally, we can finally find out what's going on.

What are you hiding Marinette?

(Marinette's P.O.V)
Alya and I looked at each other and sighed, they're our best friends, we should trust them- I should trust them. I may not be able to tell anyone I'm ladybug, but I guess there's no harm in telling them that I'm a princess.

"We'll explain everything." Alya and i simultaneously spoke in sink.

"Right, shoot dudettes." Nino eagerly said.

"Well come with us.." I trailed off opening the door to the limo.

"Well here's how it all started..."
~~~
"Let me get this straight, your a... Princess?" Nino asked looking at me.

"Yes I'm the princess of China." I answered, so after we got in the car- limo- this is how it went down.
~~~
"So what do you want to know?" Alya and I asked.

"Everything." Nino and Adrien shrugged while Alya and I groaned.

"Anyways, it all started on the fateful day the class were told we were going to China for awhile." Alya started. "I was talking to Marinette about how I heard she had a house not noticing her nervous, frantic expressions." Alya concluded.

"Well, I asked Marinette if we could go to her house with her shouting 'NO!' really loud making the whole class state in confusion, I, being the amazing journalist/ reporter in the world." Nino snickered much to Alya's annoyance.

"As I was saying-" Alya glared at Nino. "I knew something was up with Marinette because I've only ever seen her frantic when she does something mainly illegal and manages to get out of it... So I knew, Marinette had a secret."

"I've always thought Marinette had a secret, from always mysteriously 'disappearing' to always making up excuses to why she always comes to school late saying she overslept." Alya explained.

"Um... Alya, I actually do oversleep.. A lot." Marinette awkwardly added in with Alya's story.

"It's ok Marinette, you don't have to lie girl." Alya encouragingly said.

"ALYA! I'm not lying just explain!" I shrieked.

"Ok, ok girl. So back to the story, I confronted Marinette and she told me 'the big news.'" Alya yapped Ponting to Marinette

"I, Marinette Dupain-Cheng... A-am the princess of China." I answered mustering some Ladybug courage that I could respond with.