A/S/T MY CHRISTMAS STORY! YAYAYAYAYAY! ^curse my fucking bad af luck

Okay so... if anyone really knew me in real life they would know wherever I go there is ALWAYS drama!

So me having chat-Noir-Bad-Luck-AF had to deal with... al load of shit!

It all started on Friday, the day before Christmas Eve, I woke up silently cheering that I was finally TWO days away from Christmas I went to the toilet and realised something...

I got my mother fucking period...

ALL FREAKING WEEK I TRIED TO GET IT AND HERE I AM 2 DAYS FROM CHRISTMAS AND NOW I BLOODY HAVE IT! GREAT!

(When I said bloody- No pun intended :/)

So I had a shitty mood which totally ruined my Christmas,

The next day (Christmas eve) it just got bloody worse not only did I have my period I FUCKING GOT TONSILITIS AND A RESPIRATORY INFECTION! I had a Fleming cough and was coughing up tonsil stones!

Christmas Day was the worst, I had a headache, 1 hour sleep and was woken by my fucking sister shaking me to get the hell up!

I got some really good present tho...

AND ON BOXING DAY MY SISTER SAID WE HAD TO GO TO THIS SHOPPING CENTRE SO WE WENT AND SHE POSTED IT ONLINE SO WE HAD TO GO TO SOMEONES HOUSE!

(which was ok but if you're feeling shit and had no sleep for three days all you really want to do is... oh I don't know... SLEEP!)

Then she lost her phone and blamed it on me and said I stole it because I was jealous that she got a mimco purse PFFT YEAH RIGHT! Like I'd be jealous I have 1000000 million bags like I would want one little teeny weeny ouch like what the actual fuck are you talking about!

Then my mum told me to fuck off so I haven't talked to them since I only talk to my dad because he's the only one that cares that I am sick!

LOVE YOU DADDY💕😂

So that's my Christmas story today is the day after Boxing Day so he 27TH so bye I'm gonna go pretend to sleep, finish Percy Jackson all before my sister, dad and mum come home with shopping shit!!

A-bye-bye now!

^thanks for reading my shit of you did and MERRY NOEL OR FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!