•Revealed To China part 3•

Well, this is part 3 of the princess's birthday party and I'm screaming 1 more chappie left! Agh! The last two chapter have been about 700-1000 words so this one should be more longer and focused more on the party itself and the big reveal!

This Fanfiction will end as Adrien dating Chloe and falling in love with each other and Marinette dating a real knight/prince! Hope you all are ok with that!
(Wink wink)

A/N This story gets serious now... sort of lol just bigger! 2095 words!

P.S 1 MORE CHAPTER LEFT! KYAAAA! AGHHHH! AHHHHH! *Squeals* *cheers* *sighs of relief*

A/N finished writing this chapter now and I'm legit sweating help! [11:21 PM at night on Tuesday the 17th!]

^Also I'm being nice by posting this chapter early! lol! One more chapter to write, two to post and done!!!^

(Nobody's P.O.V)
[Play music now]
Marinette looked down at her silver necklace in curiosity as it emitted a beautiful spiral of pink and red glitter.

"Miraculous!" Marinette murmured as
the sparkles shone brighter almost looking like Ladybugs.

Marinette peacefully shut her eyes in complete awe of what was happening to her and anxious about why her necklace was glowing.

Her ladybug earrings started to glow as the same colour as her earrings and Marinette shot her eyes wide open in surprise as she heard a gentle whisper.

It's nice to meet you...

Marinette's necklace and earrings shot out 3 pink beams and Marinette could see herself and Tikki staring at a woman dressed in a crimson and pink chiffon Cheosang with a ladybug styled crown with a familiar pink Ruby gleaming in the centre.

"Who are you?" Marinette asked.

My name is Lady Coincelle. I am the keeper of your necklace and goddess of luck. Your feelings and pure heart in despair has summoned me, Ladybug... Or should I say, Princess Marinette Dupain-Cheng of China.

Marinette smiled at the woman but slowly her kind smile dropped and her eyes watered.

What's wrong, child? The woman asked noticing the girls sadness.

"I have to go to the ballroom soon but now I can't because look at me, I'm a wreck." Marinette sobbed while Tikki nuzzled her right cheek affectionately shooting a look of help at Lady Coincelle, someone very familiar to Tikki...

Marinette... Lady Coincelle smiled at
the girl causing Marinette's necklace to strangely glow.

Marinette felt a calm warm aura and looked up to see Lady Coincelle glowing.

"What's happening?" Marinette asked confused.

My dear, this necklace that you're wearing is the heart of the kingdom, it has been destined to be worn by the ancestor of thy keeper of luck. You're the heart Marinette...

Marinette couldn't believe the words Lady Coincelle was speaking. She's the heart? She was destined to own this necklace? Ancestor?