A/N MEW STORY POSTED!

Good news!
So I woke up this morning at 5:30 slept for an 1.30 minutes and was woken up by my sister at 7:30 because... ITS CHRISTMAS DAY!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

I got some really good presents and I really need to hurry writing this because I'm going to two Christmas parties!

So just wanted to say that I'm writing ALOT of new stories and fortunate enough one will be posted right now!

I really hope you read it!

I love this cover! And I actually made it! ITS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!! LOL LMAO!!!

Something about the sunshine!

Description:
•Adrienette•
"There's something about the sunshine baby, I'm seeing you in a whole new light, out of this world for the first time baby, oh it's alright. There's something about the sunshine."

Marinette Dupain-Cheng is just a normal, average 18 year old living a normal life, Marinette's best friend, Alya cesairé, is absolutely obsessed with famous singer and model Adrien Agreste.

What happens when Marinette is dragged along with Alya from Paris to California and bumps into this model and singer?

What else will happen along the way?

Prologue:
Summary::
•Adrienette•
"There's something about the sunshine baby, I'm seeing you in a whole new light, out of this world for the first time baby, oh it's alright. There's something about the sunshine."

Marinette Dupain-Cheng is just a normal, average 18 year old living a normal life, Marinette's best friend, Alya cesairé, is absolutely obsessed with famous singer and model Adrien Agreste.

What happens when Marinette moves from Paris to California and bumps into this model and singer?

What else will happen along the way?

Prologue::
Marinette walked into Alya's house, her suitcase shuffling behind her. Marinette was not amused, not even excited.

Marinette was going to a trip to Alya's grandparents house, Grandma Cesaire and Grandpa Cesaire in California.

Why isn't Marinette happy?

Alya's favourite solo singer, famous, hot model Adrien Agreste lives in California.

The whole fucking trip Marinette would have to follow Alya around looking for a idiot.

What Marinette didn't know is that instead of calling him an idiot, pretty soon she would be calling him her 'Lover'... Or 'Enemy/Acquaintance'

Hope you enjoy it!