•Asking her💕End!•

Last Chapter! WOOOOO! I'm so excited to be able to finish this story! Part 3 was going to be posted today but whoops, little accident! I can't wait to delete all those A/N thank-fucking-finally! Hope you guys enjoy this last chapter. [Warning short but epilogue will be posted after.]

•*•[AMV Lady'sOfMiracle.]•*•

(Nobody's P.O.V)
"Hello Princess, did you miss me?" Michael the ship-snatcher smirked.

"No." Marinette gagged trying to get out of his embrace. His arms on her waist just felt so cold... They were nothing like Adrien's hands.

Adrien, who is watching from the side stood glaring at Michael. Noticing his Purr-incess's struggle and ghastly expression his hands gripped, turning white.

"Well go on then." Plagg said snapping Adrien from his glare. Adrien narrowed his eyes and Plagg rolled his own. "Go get your Princess!"

Adrien quickly smiled and dashed off to save his lady!

(Marinette's P.O.V)
Michael twirled me around so I quickly ducked and placed my leg out making Michael slip face first.

I was walking away, going to look for Adrien when my ankle was grabbed causing me to trip, it all went slow mo from there.

I could feel myself falling to the ground so I tightened my eyelids waiting for the big fall, but instead of falling. I was caught, my body warming up and my heart racing. Only one person can make me feel this way...

"Adrien!"

Adrien huffed at Michael but then turned to me with a little playful smirk.

"Have I saved you, princess?"

I laughed a bit. "Yes you have. Minou."

"I see." He tapped his chin lightly. "Maybe a kiss for your knight? Hmm?"

"No." I leaned in and pulled away.

He cutely pouted and huffed, giggling, I kissed his cheek making him feel better.

"Would you like to dance, My Lady?"

"I would love to Chaton."

Dancing, twirling and spinning around with your loved one is the absolute best feeling in the world. It's amazing how happy you can become and how confident you are. I'm sad that this eventful evening has to be over.

"Marinette." Adrien said looking strongly into my eyes kneeling down. "Would you give me the honour of being your 'official' knight in shining armour and you being my princess?"

I smiled so brightly and hugged Adrien. "I'd love to be your girlfriend." I laughed.

"But." I cut in making Adrien look sad. "Your already my knight, you've always been."

"And you've always been my princess." Adrien stated.

"A miraculous one!" Tikki said over my shoulder.

"Adrien." Plagg whined. "Do you have any cheese?"

"Plagg." Adrien groaned. I laughed picking Plagg up and taking him to the cheese platter.

Plagg looked over at Adrien smiling. "Marry her! Right now!"

Adrien and I both blushed but laughed and walked out into the night, smiling and holding hands.
.
.
.
🖤
.
.
.
(Nobody's P.O.V)
Unknown to them, outside on the patio was Wayzz and Master Fu watching the couple walk out with there kwami's.

Wayzz turner to Master Fu and fist bumped.

"Mission Accomplished!"

-END-
|For Now..|