Classroom

(Laurent in the mm)

Tina's POV

I hate seeing my best friend bring herself down. I just wish I could do something for her, so she can be happy. Before I get any farther, let me introduce myself really quick to you guys.

My name is Tina Estée Alexander. I'm half French and Russian. My mother is French and my father is Russia. Im 18 years old and I'm started my senior year today. I love dancing and drawing. I been dancing since I was 8 years old and drawing since I was 10. My passion for dancing came from my best friend, Asia. She been by my side through thick and thin. We've hewn friends since preschool. She not the same as she is to be back then before her dad left. When she smile, I know it's fake or when she laugh, she don't mean it. I think the only think that makes her happy is me, her dad, her older brother, Trey, dancing, singing, and last but not least Les Twins. She have been a fan of them for so long and there the only ones that can make her happy. She's the one that inspire me to dance because of them. She's a Larry's girl. I can tell because when she watch their videos, she only stares at Larry, I don't blame her, they both sexy French dancers. Im a Laurent's girl. Every time he move, I'm mind blowed because I wish I could move the way her move. Anyway back to what I was saying in the beginning, I wish I could try to find a way I can make her happy like she used to be, but I have to see what I can do.

After I finish my bust in the bathroom, I pulled out my iPhone 6 to see I had 3 minutes to get to 1st block, so I started my walk there and got there within 2 minutes to spare. I walk over to Asia to see she was watching a Les Twins funny moments on YouTube. I pulled one of her earplugs out of her ear and she jumped so hard, she almost fall out her chair.

"Damn Tina. Almost scared me into a heart attack." She said holding her chest to calm herself down.

"I'm sorry." I said trying to stay myself from laughing. I say by her and we watch the Les Twins funny moment videos together till the teacher came in. While we was watching the videos, we heard girls screaming. We looked up at the door to see the twins walking in. I looked at Asia to see her staring at Larry smiling. A real smile. Then I look back at the twins to see Larry looked at her and wink. Asia blush and put her head down. I look at Laurent to see he was already staring at me. I turned my head back to Asia and looked away from him.

"What going on with you and Mr. French Dancer." I said looking at her with a smirk.

"Nothing." She said still blushing harder.

"You sure because you blushing hella hard over there." I said.

"Okay. While walking to 1st block, I bumped into him in the hall and he called me beautiful because all the girls were staring at me with dirty looks on their face. He told me their just jealous because he talking to a beautiful girl like me. That's it, nothing happen." She looking at me.

"Wow. I'm surprise you didn't passed out." I said laughing a little.

"Shut up." She said pushing me a little laughing. Finally, after 5 minutes, all the girls screaming died down and teacher finally came in.

Third person's POV:

"Good morning everyone. I hope you'll having a good day. I am Mrs. Anderson and I was be your calculus teacher for this semester. Today we have 2 very important people here to finishing school here. I know you guys know them. Here are Les Twins." She said clapping her hand and everyone else joining and girls started squealing when they walk to the front of the classroom. Asia was staring at them, but mostly less Larry and Tina was staring at Laurent. They were both loving what they was wearing.

Les Twins Outfit:

http://ak1.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-set/cid/87210871/id/hJTtn9xxTDeBT5fWL51EJQ/size/y.jpg

Mrs. Anderson:

http://cdn

http://cdn.cnwimg.com/galleryThumb/443949ef67c6702df6e771a5f890220c.jpg

Laurent's POV:

I think I'm already loving this school because of Tina. Yes, I found out her when I heard her and Asia talking. Larry told me about Asia when he bumped into her in the hallway while going to the office. Asia is a pretty girl I don't why anyone would want to mess with her. She don't bother anyone, she mind her business and keep it to herself, but I only have eyes on her friend, Tina. Me and my mon frère walk to our sit behind the girls and waiting for the teacher to give us instructions.

"Okay everyone. Today, I'm not going to give you guys work, but I am going to let each of you come up here and introduce yourself, so I can know you guys better. I will go first. My name is Mrs. Candice Anderson. I am a mother of 2 beautiful twins. A little girl and boy. I been teaching for 5 years now and my favorite thing to do is watch movie. Okay, I'm going to started with the front of the class on the left and work my way back." She said while pointing at Asia, who I can tell was nervous.

Larry's POV:

When Mrs. Anderson pointing at belle AKA Asia, I could tell she was nervous because he leg was shaking. She got up out her seat and was about to walk to the front to introduce herself when a girl with a short short skirt and a crop top that was to a little for her tripped her up, which made her fall face first on the floor. Everyone except me, Lau, and Tina, Asia's best friend start laughing at her. I shook my head and got up to help Asia off the floor. I hold my hand out for her to grab hers. She looked up to see me and look back down embarrassed that I had say her fall. She grabbed my hand and I gently pulled her up off the floor. After she got up, she dust the dirt off her clothes.

"Hey, are you okay?" I said lifting her chin so she can look me in my eyes.

"Ye-a-h. Th-ank-s." She said stuttering, which I find hella cute.

"You welcome. That what's wrong for what she did. You don't deserve to be treating the way they're treating you. You didn't do anything wrong, but don't worry about them okay. You do you and that's all you need to worry about." I said holding her hand kissing the back of it.

"Okay, I will. Thanks Larry for your words of encouragement. I will remember to keep that in mind." She said smiling and walking to the front to introduce herself. I walk back to my seat and waiting for her to start.

"Hello everyone. My name is Asia Sterling. I'm 18 years old. I'm half Black, French, Hawaiian, and Australian. I was born in Maui, Hawaii and my favorite thing to do is dance. She said. Everybody clap for her and she walk back to her seat and sat down.

(20 minutes later)

"Okay. Everyone did good today. So, since we only have a few minutes left till class end, I'm going to let you guys talk among yourself to get to know your classmates, but not to loud please." Mrs. Anderson said going back to sit at her desk while everyone else talk. Me and my brother tap Asia and Tina on the shoulder to ask them if they wanting to talk and get to know each other better. They turn around to see who was tapping their shoulder and only say that it was us.

"Hey, so you guys want to get to know each other better, so just invade we have a partner assignments won't be weird." Laurent said to them.

"Sure." They both said turning their chairs around so they could face us better.

Asia's Tina's Larry's & Laurent's POV:

Oh, this should be fun.