Prom Night

(5:45- 1 1/4 hours till Prom)

(Laurent's POV)

"Larry?" I said shaking his shoulder. He still didn't move.

"Larry?" I said a little bit louder."

"LARRY!?" He jumped up and looked around.

"What's going on? What happen?" He said rubbing his eyes and looking at me.

"Nothin happen. It's 5:45 and we have to started getting dress." I said standing up stretching. He nodded his head and went up to his room to shower. I stayed downstairs and started cleaning up a little bit before I take a shower.

After I finishing downstairs, I went up to my room and started getting everything ready. I pulled out my jewelry I was going to wear, my favorite cologne, my shoes, and last but not least, my tux. Walking into the bathroom, I turned on the water in the shower; waiting for it to hit the right temperature.

When it was warm enough for my liking, I got in and started washing away all of the worry and negative energy I have been feeling lately. After getting out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked o my bathroom sink to finish my hygiene.

Feeling fresh, I walk out the bathroom and started getting dressed.

"Larry, come on. We gots to go. You're always late." I yelled from downstairs while looking at the clock on my phone.

"Hold on. I got to make sure I look good for my baby girl and I'm not always late. He yelled back.

"Big head. You are always late to everything even the workshop. The only reason why you haven't been late lately is because Asia been keeping your ass in check. Now, if you don't come on, it's going to be your ass." I said grabbing the keys to the house. When big head finally finish, we walked outside to see our ride.

"Oh hell yeah. This is how you make an entrance for Prom." Larry said jumping up and down. I smiled and nodded my head agreeing with him.

Me and Larry decide to rent a limo for tonight, but it wasn't just like a regular limo; it's a Hummer Limo with butterfly doors

Me and Larry decide to rent a limo for tonight, but it wasn't just like a regular limo; it's a Hummer Limo with butterfly doors. It was a lot of money to pay for, but it was worth it for our queens.

We got inside and it was way bigger than I expect it to be.

I sat down and pulled out my phone to text Tina.

(Text Conversation)

Me: Hey belle. We're on a way

😍👫My Queen 👑 🤞🏽: Okay babe. See y'all in bit 😘❤️

Me: Alright 💖

(End of conversation)

I can't wait to see my baby!!

(Tina's POV)

"Asia, come on. We have to started getting ready." I said getting up; grabbing 2 big towels and 2 little towels from the closet for both me and Asia.