BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Hello my people. I hope you all have had an amazing day or night today. So I have a BIG announcement to make....

I HAVE PUBLISHED MY NEW BOOK!!

Finally, I know. After a while of me saying stuff about it, I have published it, but it's not like how I said it was gonna be. I decide to based this book off my relationship with my boyfriend. Some stuff in the book is fiction, but some of it is true events that actually happen. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a month now and I wanting to do this because my last 2 relationship I had was not the best, but he came in and fix every broken piece inside me and made me into a better person.

Without him or my close friends, I don't think I would still be living after my father passed. I was and still am at my weakest point of my life where I just want to leave, but I can't cause I know my father wouldn't want me to do that to myself.

Reason why I wanting to make this story is because I wanting you all to know some of the things about me. In each chapter, I will put this symbol * when something in that chapter is true and it something that happen to me. I hope you all enjoy this book. It gonna be hard for me to update because of volleyball, but I will try my best.

After this book, I will be putting out another Les Twins fanfic, I promise.

Imma go now before I end up making this a story. Love you guys and thank you so much for all your support ❤️😊