First.........

(Larry's POV)

After me and Asia dried off and put on some extra clothes, we got into the car and I started driving belle by home.

I peeked over at Asia to see her looking out the window with a smile on her face.

I love looking at her when she's happy because it makes me happy. Asia has a soft spot in heart and I would never hurt her the way I did. I know I have feelings for her, but I don't want to rush into things and want to talk it slow.

While talking to you guys about this beautiful princess, I didn't even realize that I was holding her hand till I looked over at her to see her looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes.

"Sorry." I said pulling my hand away from hers feeling a little embarrassing.

"No, it's okay. She said grabbing my hand back into hers. I smiled as we pulled up into her driveway.

I exited out the car, ran to the other side, and open the door for Asia.

"Thank you." She said grabbing her stuff and exiting the car. I closed the door behind her and walked her to the front door.

"I had a great time tonight Larry. Thank you so much for taking me out." She smiled.

" I had a great time too and it's no problem." I said sticking my hands in my pockets and looking at her wanting to kiss her so badly.

"Well, I will see you Monday at school." I said turning around walking down the steps.

I stopped thinking to myself. "Do I really want to just walk away and say see you Monday and not kiss her?"

"Nah, fuck this." I said running back up the stairs and grabbed Asia face and pushed my lips to hers softly.

At first, she was shocked, but she started kissing me back and man did it feel good.

You know how everyone says when they kiss someone that they like or there girlfriend, they feel sparkles and butterflies in their stomach. Well, I felt more than that. I felt fireworks and it felt like a jungle in my stomach. They is so many thing I could say about this kiss, but I rather just enjoy it.

I pulled away from her because we both needed some oxygen (fuck you OXYGEN). I push my forehead against hers and rubbing her cheeks

"I will see you soon." I said pecking her lips one more time before walking down the steps to my car. I got in and lean back in my seat.

" Damn that felt good." I said to myself before pulling out of the driveway. I know Laurent is gonna wanna know what happen, so I might as well get the story together.

(Asia's POV)

I walked into the house, close the door, and slide down.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh, oh my god!!!" I said screaming into my hand.