Dancing with Larry

(Asia's POV)

After leaving Tina's house, I decide instead of going home, I'm going to go the the dance studio that is about 5 minutes away from my house.

At first when me and my dad saw this it was an abandoned ballet studio, so me and my dad decided to clean it up and replace some parts of it and make it into my own dance studio.

Every time I dance, everything I feel inside of me released like stress from school and home, pain, and sadness. Dancing is my passion so is singing and I will never stop doing what I love because someone else think I can do something else. Everyone always says, "Dancing is not a hobby, you ain't going to get no where with it". But, I just ignore them because I know that I will get somewhere far with dancing.

I walked inside the studio to see everything was still the same. Last time I came here was when my dad was in town, which was when I was 15.

So I haven't been here for 4 years. Even though, my dad is not here to see or dance with me, I can still feel his present.

I walked into the private bathroom in the back on the studio and change into this.

Her outfit:

http://timetofashion

http://timetofashion.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/hip-hop-girl-fashion-on-tumblr-2016-2017-190_14.jpg

(A/N: The girl in the picture is not the main character, Im just showing you the outfit.)

I walked over to my stereo, which I got for my 16th birthday from Tina. I plugged in my phone and pick one of my favorite song.

(A/N: The video in the mm, but imagine the girl as her dancing and not all them people.)

(Third person POV)

When she dance, she gets into her own little world. She don't worry about what's around her or who around her, she just continue dancing and sometimes go out of control. While she was dancing, she didn't realize that Larry was standing near the door watching her dance in her own little world.

(Larry's POV)

Me and mon frère had just got done dancing for almost an hour. I was about to tell Lau I'm going to walk around for a little bit.

I change out of my clothes that I wore to school into something more comfortable. Then walk back downstairs.

Larry's Outfit:

https://secure.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-set/cid/150278491/id/vnzZw0C65BG4rqvfh-Oa4g/size/y.jpg

"Hey Lau, in about to walk around for a little. You need anything while I'm out?"

"Nah bro, I'm good.

"Okay." I said while closing the door behind me.

I walk around the neighborhood for a little bit when i starting to heard music.

"Is someone having a party or something?" I thought to myself while walking to where the music was coming from.

When I got to where the music was coming from, I realize that it wasn't a party, but it was coming from a little dance studio.

I walk to the door and look through the glass to see a beautiful girl dancing.

I pulled on the door handle to realize it was open.

I walk inside to get a close of look at the girl. I can tell she was dancing from her heart and not her mind, but I couldn't get a good look at her face.

Her hair kinda remind me of Asia, but I don't know. I walked over to the stereo and turn the music down.

"What da fu-! Larry?"

"Asia?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I was walking around the neighborhood then I heard music. So, I follow it to here and I didn't realize it was you."

"I didn't my music was that loud."

"Yeah, but you dance so AWESOME!!! I tell you dance from heart and not from your mind."

"Thank you." She said sitting down drinking some of her water.

I sat next to her and looked at the song she was dancing to. I looked through her playlist to see she has the same taste of music just like me and mon frère.

I kept scrolling through then pick of my favorite song.

I got up and Asia looked up at me.

"Come dance with me." I said holding my hand out.

"Okay." She said grabbing my hand and pulling herself up. I restarted the song and walk over to her.

(A/N: Just imagine them dancing and a different song)

Dance:

Song:

At the end of the dance, I pulled Asia close to me, so that we're chest to chest.

"Wow, that was.." She starting to say.

"Amazing!!" We said at the same time.

"Yeah it was." She said while getting 2 bottles of water and handle me one of them.

"Hey, I should probably get home. Its already 5:00 and my older brother probably worry about." She said grabbing her bag.

I walk behind her out the door and waiting while she lock the doors.

"Yeah me too. I will see you tomorrow." I said.

"Yeah."

I waved bye to her then starting my walk home.

I started thinking to myself... "I'm really starting to like this girl.

(Asia's POV)

While walking home, I realize that I might have more feelings for Larry than I should and I think I like it.