Forgive me please??

(A/N: Hey everyone. I had to delete this chapter cause of some changing, but I hope you enjoy.)

(Larry's POV)

After what happen yesterday with Asia, I went to go called my mama to ask her what I should do.

All I could remember yesterday was the words she said to me.

(Flashback to yesterday conversation)

"Baby, all I got to say to you is you fucked up. You fucked up Larry. Why would you say something like that to Asia when you know what she's going through with her family. Her life is not perfect like your. She have to go through problems just like everyone else. You made a promise with her daddy saying you will never let anyone hurt her, but you did the opposite. Instead of someone hurting her, you did. I can't help you because I'm all the way in France, but the only thing I can tell you is you have to make things right between you two. I can tell when you talking to me about her, I knew you like her and not just as a friend. I don't know what you should do, but all I know is if you don't fix everything, I will hurt you myself."

(End of flashback)

After hearing her say that, I knew I had to fix what I messed it. So, I decide to come up with a plan to get Asia to talk to me. All through today at school, every time I walk in her direction, she will turn the other way and started walking faster.

I hate myself for what I did and I wish it never happen.

It was time for lunch, so I decide instead of eating the school lunch, which usually be disgusting. I just went to the a fast food place close to the school.

Lau probably going to be wondering where I am, but right now, I don't want to be bothered by him. I just need time to think of a plan to get Asia to forgive me.

(Laurent's POV)

At lunch, I sat down with Asia and Tina. We started talking, but then I realize that Larry wasn't here.

Tina knew just by he look on my face I was looking for him. I tried calling and texting him, but he's not returning any of them. I know I am mad at him for what he did, but I still care about him.

"LAU!!??" I heard someone say. I looked over to see Asia trying to get my attention.

"Huh?" I said.

"I said where is Larry?" She said eating her chips.

"I don't know. I tried calling and texting him, but he won't respond to either of them.

" I said getting scared that something bad happen to him.

"You want me to try and call him?" Tina said taking out her phone.

"Yes please." I said. Tina then went to her contact and started dialing Larry's number.

"Hello? Larry? Where are you? Your brother is worried sick about you." Tina said.

"Let me talk to him." I said holding my hand out for the phone. She handed it to me.

"Larry, where are you?" I said screaming at him.

"I'm at the park. I just wanting to be alone." He said.

"I'm on my way. Stay there." I said hanging up the phone. I grabbed my book bag and told Asia and Tina that I will be back.

I walked out of the front entrance of the school and started walking into the park, which is about a 5 minutes walk.

I just hope Larry come to his sensing and find a way to make Asia forgive him after what he did.