Daddy!!!!!!

^^^ Asia's Dad

Recap:

(Asia's POV)

To see my DAD!!!

"OMG,DADDY!!!!" I said jumping into his arms as he spin me around.

"Hey babygirl." He said crying a little bit still hugging me.

I was crying so hard I couldn't even speak correctly.

"Hey, calm down princess. I'm here. Don't cry." He said rubbing my back.

After calming down from crying so hard, I got down from his arms and whip some of my tears off my cheeks.

"What are you doing here? I thought you won't be coming until next month." I said asking him.

"I was coming next month, but I couldn't wait that long to see my princess." He said kissing my forehead.

"Awwwww. Well I don't care I'm just glad your here." I said hugging him.

I completely forgot about Larry standing at the door waiting for me.

"Oh Dad. I want you to meet someone." I said pulling Larry in front of my father.

"Dad this is Larry and Larry this is my dad." I said.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Sterling." Larry said shaking my Dad's hand.

"So, your the boy my daughter watch everyday on her laptop with you and your twin brother." Dad said.

"Dad!!!!" I said covering my face.

"What? You always said he was the hottest one."

"Really? She did." Larry said looking at me with a smirk.

I never thought my face would become so red in my life. I literally walk straight into the kitchen to get away from them.

I'm so embarrassed I can't even think straight. Why would my dad say that to him?

I didn't want Larry to know that because he would probably think I like him. I know he would never like me because I'm not beautiful like his girlfriend.

(A/N: You can pick any girl you want to play as his gf.)

I was so in my thought that I didn't hear Larry calling my name.

"Huh, what happen?" I said getting out of my thought for a second.

"Are you okay? I been calling your name for the pass 3 minutes." He did putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah just slightly embarrassed that my dad told you that." I said trying to ignore the tingly feelings I'm getting for him touching my shoulder.

"Don't be embarrassed. I think it's pretty cute. Come on we have to started on our project." He said kissing my cheek and walk back into the living room.

This is the second time my face has turn a dark shade of red, but I think my face is a little more darker when he kiss my cheek.

After my color return on my face, I walked into the living room to see my dad and Larry talking and playing FIFA 2016.

"Larry, we have to started working on our project." I said standing by kitchen door.

"Okay." He said pausing the game with my dad.

"Next time I will beat you." My dad said pointing his finger at Larry.

"I like to see you try." Larry said grabbing my book bag and his.

"Wait, dad will you be here when I get back?" I said giving him a hug.

"Yeah, of course. I'm staying here for 3 months until I have to go back into the serves." He said.

"Okay, see you when I get back." I said walking out and close the door behind me.

I walking down the porch to Larry's car to see him standing by passenger side with the door already open.

"Thank you." I said getting into the car.

"You welcome." He said closing the door and walking over to the driver side.

Larry plugged in his AUX cord and started playing HOTDAMN by Tropkillaz.

We drove down the road vibing to the music.

I really enjoy this because it make me forget about everything I've been through.

I love my life and I howl everything stay the same.

(Larry's POV)

While driving, all I could think about is  what Asia's dad told me about her life and what her mother be doing to her.

I can't believe she have been through so much.

I care about her so much and I will do anything in my life to protect her even if my girlfriend get jealous.