Date Night: Part 2

(Asia's POV)

"Can I look now?" I ask Larry for the billionth time.

"Not yet princess." He said covering my eyes and leading the way. I can tell we were on the beach because I could feel my heels sinking into the sand.

"Now, you can look." He said uncovering my eyes. When I look, I saw the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

Larry had set up a romantic candle lit dinner on the beach with two chairs and a table and the sunset beside us

"Omg, Larry this is so beautiful. You set this all up?" I said looking at him with a smile on my face.

"Well, I had a little help from the Taix French Restaurant to help with the food and Laurent help me with the setup." He said blushing a little.

"This is so amazing." I said sitting in the chair as Larry push up back up for me.

He sat in front of me and gave me a menu. I look on the menu to see what I want. When I looked up, I see Larry looking at me.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I said feeling around on my face.

"No. I was just looking at how beautiful you look." He said moving my hands from my face. I started blushing and look down.

"Hello. My name is Mathéo and I will be your waiter. Can I started you off with something to drink?" He said looking up a us with a smile.

Mathéo:

"I would like a sweet tea with lemon

"I would like a sweet tea with lemon." I said.

"And I would like a coke." Larry said.

"Okay. I will be right back with your drinks." Mathéo said leaving to go get our drinks.

Mathéo came back and sat our drinks on the table.