Epoligue

(Author's POV)

After graduating from high school, Larry and Asia both stayed strong through thickness and thin. They never let anything or anyone get in between them and they made it through by working together. Before Asia went off to college, Larry proposal to her. Asia decide at that moment, she wanting to go to Howard University and study for psychology, while Larry and Laurent went to touring with Beyoncé for a while then they decide to open there own dance studio. 2 years later, Asia and Larry got married and a couple months later, Asia gave birth to two beautiful twins girls named, Trinity Ivory Bourgeois & Neveah Delilah Bourgeois.

Trinity Ivory Bourgeois & Neveah Delilah Bourgeois

(A/N: Trinity on the right, Neveah on the left)

After graduation, Laurent proposal to Tina and they got married a year later. They both have been trough there ups and downs, but as they heard before, "In order to get the something, you have to stick together and make things better." And that's what they did. Tina went to Howard University as well, but she major in nursing and has received her LPN. Laurent is working with his brother and they are doing an amazing job. A year later, Tina gave birth to a healthy and handsome baby boy name Kane Lau Bourgeois

Kane Lau Bourgeois

Asia's mom still doesn't like her, but her and her siblings have been communicate every chance they get

Asia's mom still doesn't like her, but her and her siblings have been communicate every chance they get. Trey decide on going to go into the Army, Calvin decide to work at a successful business; earning his spot as a CEO of his own company, and Allison is going through high school. She always can count on her siblings to help her out with anything she need. Asia's dad is still by her side; supporting her like he promise he would. Tina and her parents became close before Tina graduate. At first, things between them wasn't the best. Her panthers never had time to spend with her or her little brother, Mekhi, but now they have realize that they need to put their kids first before anything. Tina communicate with them everyday. Everything for them have worked out and she was glad that Mekhi is happy.

(A/N: Hello my amazing readers!! First off, I want to say I'm so so so sorry for this long update. I was so busy with school and it was hard to update my book when I kept getting school work thrown at me from left to right. Now that it summer and I don't have to worry about school, I will have more time to update. Also, another thing is that I tried out for volleyball and guess what?? I MADE THE TEAM!! 😁 I was so happy because I always wanting to play, but I never thought I was good, but I guess I impression the coach and now I'm on the team. Another update is that...... this is the end of this book!! 😫😫 BUT THERES MORE? I will be making a second book as soon as I make sure I have everything straight for it. I haven't decide on what it's gonna be about, but I know you all are going to enjoy it. I hope you all enjoy this final chapter of this book. I know I said it was suppose to be 2 more chapters, but I didn't save much time to write them, so I just decide on just doing the epilogue and keeping it moving. If you all would like me to make a sequel of this book, comment down below. 👇🏽 Love you all so much and I hope you all have an amazing summer!! ❤️😘)