Naruto is Born

{Time skip 8 months into Tsunade's pegnancy}

Tsunade and Shizune walked through the super maket in the village buying sweets. "Ooh Shizune lets get some sast andagi, dongo, daiuku, mochi, ooh and some pocky. If only i can get some snake". "Tsunade-sama, don't do think that's alot of sweets?". "No, it's not my fault, the baby wants it". When they were walking, they came across a ramen shop. "Ooh Shizune let's get some ramen". "Milady, you still need to eat healthy". "Like I said it's the baby". 'Oh yeah, it's the baby alright' Shizune said sarcastically in her head. An hour later Tsunade and Shizune went back home, Tsunade was tired so she went to sleep. Later that evening, the whole village was awake, it was the cherry blossom festival.

A month later the cherry blossoms was in full bloom, and Tsunade was to give birth any day now

A month later the cherry blossoms was in full bloom, and Tsunade was to give birth any day now. On April 5, that's when it all happen. Tsunade and Shizune was walking through the village for some fresh air. Tsunade's feet started to hurt, "I need to rest" Tsunade said, both of them sat down. "Are you alright milady?" Shizune asked. "Yes I'm ok just tired" Tsunade said. After a couple of minutes Tsunade felt like she needed to use the restroom but once she stood up, her water broke. Tsunade gasped, "what's wrong?" Shizune asked. "My water broke" Tsunade said panting, then out of nowhere five ANBUs landed in front of them."Lady Tsunade are you alright?" one of the anbu asked. "No, I need to go to the hospital, my water broke" she said. The anbus took Tsunade to the hospital, Shizune following along. Once they got Tsunade to the hospital, the nurses went into overdrive. Tsunade has been in labor for over an hour, she was yelling not only in pain, but also yelling "WHERE IS MY HUSBAND!", and just on time Dan ran in the room, "TSUNADE I'M HERE!" he yelled. One of the nurses said "ok Tsunade sama, on the next contraction push".

{Time skip cause I'm lazy}

After the hard birthing, Tsunade and Dan finally get to met their son face to face. Dan's broken hand was being treated. The nurse took their son's blood to see what blood type he was, during that time Tsunade and her newborn son was having a special mother and son moment, Tsunade was breastfeeding their son. 'Lucky' Dan said in his head. "What should we name him?" Tsunade asked. "Naruto" Dan said. "We're not naming our son after a ramen topping". "No, not after a ramen topping but a whirlpool, I though that because he's part Uzumaki and the Uzumaki come from the land of whirlpools/ whirling tides, and whirlpools are strong, so will he, definitely with your strength". Just after he finished talking, the nurse came back, "Tsunade sama, Dan sama your son's blood type is B and we also found some surprising results". "What is it?" Dan asked. "Well it seems that the blood of your son is the same as your grandfather's Tsunade sama". "What do you mean?" Tsunade asked. "What I mean is that there's hundred percent chance that your son will have the Mokuton". Both Dan and Tsunade's eyes widen at the news, they both looked at each other, "see with the Mokuton, naruto will also have water style" Dan said to Tsunade {cause you know trees hold water}. "You know what, Naruto is an excellent name".

 "You know what, Naruto is an excellent name"